WTT Trunk with small wing for Wingless Trunk

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Hella, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

LMAO, i know your dont care about fat girls, your a FAGOT, WE GET IT "FAGOT"!!! and maybe your gay ass dont realize that i only keep it going cuz i know your pissed about being called a FAGOT, FAGOT!!! .....LMAO.....tard boy in LA, LMAO.......wow, what a come back, only hicks think thats funny, LMAO......catch up to the rest of us when it comes to joking on others FAGOT!

2. Nemo420

im a jits guy homie, we can roll whenever, i train at Gracie-Barra Chino.....come join whenever you want.

3. Nemo420

homie they are not laughing with you at all, LMAO......you have lame ass come backs and i clowned your ass all over this forum!

4. Nemo420

[​IMG]
    fucken FRANK, you and your boyfriends are getting pretty famous now, LMAO

5. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

oh shit i feel bad for you then lol.
    haha i train out of cobra kai...joe stevenson's cobra kai. haha im actually pretty good. i won the teens gracie world championships teprevious summer. so idk i u wanna roll haha
    cody bollinger is my name hah google if u wanna check my credibility hah i know its easy for people to just say shit so there's ur proof b4 u ask for it haha
    \and if you still wanna roll after for ur shit on our cars then im down haha

6. Nemo420

lol, thats cool for you but dont feel bad for me, im always down to roll with whoever. i roll with way better people than myself and get my ass kicked all the time, lol, but im learning and getting way better with every day that passes. you should know if your really "you", that rolling with anyone is fun and it doesnt matter if they are better than you or not, rolling is training, and training is better for both you and me. but to roll for what i have, well dogg, what would you put up??? cuz im always up for a challenge.

so have you ever been to Mellenia??? Im there from time to time training with my cousin, if your really into MMA and want some hook ups, i know Shannon Knapp who is the fighter relations girl for Strikeforce. she works with all the fighters contracts and fights, ive been trying to get my cousin and some friends some fights but she just started not long ago, she also used to do this for Affliction and the IFL. i can hook you up with that connection and i also can get you some passes for Gracie-Barra or Mellenia. come train since your in the area, we always accept new people to train with, to more the merrier.

7. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

yea ive been to mellenia many many times lol some great guys roll there. im great friends with manny and betiss actually and most of the guys there ive rolled with before. they are proly the top jits place in cali right now and have been for a while for sure. im coming back over thanksgiving break from alabama so id love to meet you there. and as or he rollin for stuff ill put up whatever you feel your stuff is worth lol.
    i know i sound cocky but as you said i love competition lol and im about 165 right now so if you're down let me know what you'd put up car parts wise that i dont have and ill throw up the = in cash and we've gt ourselves a competition lol but yea ive got a couple connects too lol joe stevenson is my God Father lol and tedd williams the owner of gladiator challenge and terry treblecock is co-owner of kotc and i know both of them on a personal level lol but thanks. you plan on fighting at all? or just jits comps? or just for a hobby type thing?
    p.s. im serious about the comp between us lol i love gettin shit for my car. whats ur cousins name btw?

8. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

i saw your hood and i love it! id be down to roll for that and ur lower tie bars? and if u wanna list what uve got ill let you know whatelse i want..?

9. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

kuumbbaaayyyaaaa

10. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

i just clicked on thread name cause i keep seeing it in my portal and i was wondering how you would end up with 3 pages trying to trade a trunk. i didnt read it all cause you sound like a bunch of vagina's

11. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

hahaha ur funny nah kumbuya and all im down for it lol its just competition but yea between nemo and that other guy haha thats a little too much.

12. Nemo420

nice, then we might have seen each other before. my cousin is an amatuer named Adam Alcala, he fights at 155. but im way bigger, im walk around at about 210-215 and i do it all for fun cuz i love it. i work full time so i dont have a lot of time to train and i came from a jkd backround and along with your basic red dragon karate as a kid. i would roll for fun cuz i know im not the greatest but im always down to put a little something just to make it intresting, im not a stupid guy and i dont bet stupidly. thanksgiving i would be busy man with the family thing, you know how it is at that time, all the family flys down and you cant get away for nothing. will you be here after? i met joe this past ufc at the weigh ins, he is a really cool guy but really small. i thought he was a little bigger, but he is really really cool guy. im happy that he started training with the best trainer in my eyes in Greg Jackson. have you ever been out there? i would love to go out there and train. oh yeah, so you heard of shark fights? i got the hook up out there too. you roll with a gi or without??

13. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

im usually no-gi i hate gi lol and yea he is small when he makes weight but by the next day he is easily 180-195 haha he's a big man just not at weigh-ins.
    and nah ill be there from the 22nd and 7days after but thats it until chirstmas but nah its cool if you dont wanna bet then donw worry about it. thanks though

14. Nemo420

yeah i seen him once before and he did look bigger, but yeah at the weigh ins he looked a little smaller than i imagined him. i need to learn some no-gi too, gracie-barra wants to teach me gi first then after a while they said i can go no-gi, but they recomended to take the gi classes first.

what kind of car do you have??? 08 or 09 lancer? and what model??

15. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

08 gts cvt
    and yea personally the gracies have their strengths but they will never be dominate in the sport again for the simple fact that they are ignorant and believe thereis only one way to do something and that its theres and i hate how they just fuckin drop on their ass and sit there. they dont engage for shit. and if you go to one of their tourny's andur beatin their guy they will make up some bullshit rules to help themselves. but they usually do the b.s. rules b4 the tourny. very shady and ignorant bunch. but i still have to show some respect because there are still a couple out there who are very good and havent fallen off the charts or become total shit.

16. Nemo420

ive only been to one turny and it was for my little cousin, so it was a kids turny, but yeah i dont like one rule they had in place. they said we couldnt grab or hold the back of the neck or head. the one gracie that i look up to right now is Roger Gracie, i think he is the best HW jits guy on the planet. but yeah, i dont like that they think their way is the best and they dont take anything else in consideration, i think thats where im way different. like i love learning from them but i also love learning from other good jits guys too. cuz like i think, there is no one man that is going to teach you everything. i believe that to really be the best, you have to explore and train with all the best in the world, not just learn from one family style. like i know they dont really get along, but i would love to go learn some jits from Eddie Bravo and 10th planet. i just would hate to get kicked out of school for going and training with a foe. i dunno know, im kinda ready to just leave the school and find somewhere else that is more open minded, you know?

but hey, if you want i will sell you the rear lower tie bars for really cheap. they are just collecting dust and i dont plan on putting them on.

17. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

aight for sure man lemme know a price for when im out there lol. and yea i know what you mean and thats why they have become very off the radar for the most part. and yes roger is one of the few left lol but one who gives him more than he can handle is robert drysdale and his club. they are kind of the rivals right now and he is who has tought and helped joe in the last year or two improve his jits. the man is sick unlike ive ever seen. but yea man move onto millennia if you can bro they are the best in cali right now and will be for a long time to come no doubt. i mean they got romie, javi,manny, betisse, brandon and many other just hardnosed badasses and are very open and willing to help unlike the gracies.

18. Nemo420

$40 bux cool?
    and yeah i want to go just to millenia, but its so far from my house and i work the opposite way. Drysdale is tight, but so is Roger. but yes i do need to get out now that people keep telling me how close minded the gracies are. i thought it would be cool to learn their style and others as well, but it seems like they think that their style is the best and other styles are a waist of time, in which i totally disagree. what do you think of 10th Planet? ive never been there but i know they work the rubber guard alot and thats something i really want to learn.

19. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

ive never personally been there and proly never will. but from what i know they are also a very good school to learn from. i cant comment on what ull learn or how it will be and if ull like it but yes the rubber guard is very nice. and hell yea man 40 sounds great to me. ill hit you up when it ges closer to the days im there and figure out a time and place. cool?

20. Nemo420

yeah man no doubt, i figured 10th planet cuz it was a well known school that is closer to my job. i live in chino and stay in la puente sometimes and i work in el segundo, so finding a school with good times for me after work is hard. especially with LA traffic, i cant get anywhere on time, lol....