WTT Trunk with small wing for Wingless Trunk

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Hella, Sep 27, 2009.

1. stalrev

stalrev Well-Known Member

sweet thanks for the post Frankiago... i do appreciate the comment back

2. Hella

Hella Member

You are right. I totally forgot about the FAST key oh well.

3. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

frank your a fucking idiot, if you ever payed attention i never told this fool to get a cf trunk, i said i came up on a cf trunk stupid ass!

and yeah your hick ass town, ive been to chi town, my company is based out of there. why do you think you have to come to LA to get an evo you dumb fuck. your evo that is based of the LANCER....hence Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, you stupid fuck.

come back to LA and hit me up and we can settle your 2 cents here in my gym!

4. Nemo420

there are a few things wrong with cf hoods, trunks, and every other part made cf.

1. if you buy a cf product, make sure you read reviews on fitmint.
    2. all cf products fade/clear coat crack. fix is have a well known shop that redoes cf clear coat. they lightly sand the old clear off and basically re-clear it or you can paint it like any other body part.
    3. no matter how good the fit, it will never be like stock so expect it not to be perfect. you have to really like cf to be happy with it.

i can show you pix if you would like, i have ViS trunk and RRM hood and trunk lip

5. stalrev

stalrev Well-Known Member

Thanks nemo, Yeah i have seen them at shows and froma personal standpoint, i understand they are lighter but far as show i just didnt know if it would be worth it.
    specially where i live with Logging trucks and dirt roads lol.. thanks again

6. Frankiago

Frankiago Active Member

Oh really... and why did you mention "it doesnt really make sense for anyone to get the same trunk with the same spoiler" when he was referring to getting a different trunk (wingless, no holes) and absolutely no spoiler (not "same spoiler")? You just love pointing out how stupid you really are... you're even going out of your way to do it for me, this is effortless!
    I came to LA for an Evo because there's no other place in the country to get a better deal. I was looking to buy one locally but a certain dealership who screwed me over in LA had a better price by at least $1,000...

I never, EVER stated that the Evo wasn't based off of the economy car you own. I've known this since the 2003 Lancer Evo VIII. My buddy had an '03 Lancer OZ Rally and got rid of it for a 350Z and was ashamed he ever even had that Lancer because he thought it was the biggest piece of rice on four wheels he'll ever own. I personally like the Lancers in stock form, very good daily drivers... I may get an '08 or a 2010 Sportback. Test drove a Sportback Ralliart and it was definitely a nice car.

This couldn't be any more true. Thank you Nemo for finally contributing to a thread after a dozen or so pointless rants about how you'll kick everyone's ass, using horrible spelling and grammar with every new post.

7. Nemo420

frank your still a piece of shit and you really must care a lot about spelling a grammer since you keep bringing it up. this is a forum you stupid bitch, im not doing an essay for school or any legal work. so go back and do whatever you do in your little hick town that charge an arm and a leg for evo's, lol......

and dont thank me homie, i dont like you....you put your 2 cents into all this when i was not even talking to you and this debate was between me and the OP. so eat shit and come to LA and talk shit to me in my face!

8. Nemo420

no doubt.
    let me know if you want to see some flaws. i have some right now but it will be fixed soon. the flaws are not bad and are fixable but they happen and for someone that wants to spend the money on cf products, well i think you should be warned before you spend that much money, cuz eventually your going to need to redo the clear coat no matter what brand you buy. so when it comes to buying cf, buy something that fits as good as you can get it cuz thats the most important thing, cuz you can fix the clear, you cant fix the fit.

9. Frankiago

Frankiago Active Member

You must not care about looking like an idiot. At least you spelled "spelling" right, but next up are the words "and" and "grammar."
    Thank you Nemo, you make the world a better place (that was sarcasm, I felt I needed to include that because you're not very smart). You felt the need to remind me that this was a forum, so I thought I'd return the favor. This is a forum, if I believe you're misinforming people I can pop right in and let you know you're wrong. That's not an opinion either, you really were wrong on several occasions.

FYI for anybody looking to swap their trunks including spoiler with somebody that has a wingless trunk, it's very possible. As long as you have a common paint color, there's always guys without rear spoilers looking to get them and those with Evos who want to get rid of their rear spoilers (there's usually a LOT more guys looking to go wingless than those looking to add a wing).

10. Nemo420

wow you must really care about all this little boy frank!

i would love to run into you in person and shut your mouth for good!

and would love to see your stock evo that your daddy and mommy bought you, LMAO

11. Frankiago

Frankiago Active Member

Since I called you old, you all of a sudden think my Evo was bought for me.

I bought the Evo on my own. I am the only one on the title, financed at 0% APR for 60 months. My payments are $500/month and I have no problem making those payments at the age of 24. I'm sorry that you weren't financially secure enough to buy an Evo right when they came out and opted to go with the economy car you have now, I think you should've traded in for an Evo when they first came out.

You obviously could've afforded it, being about 27-28 at the time judging by how much money you've wasted on that GTS.

As for being stock... it's still completely under warranty. Mitsubishi is synonymous with voided warranty, so I'm just fine waiting it out. Fortunately, a wingless trunk doesn't void my powertrain warranty.

12. Nemo420

LMAO, its easy little kid to type everything you just did....i can type anything i want to make it seem like you dont have shit. plus my car is still under warranty as well and its all fixed up and mitsu fixes my car whenever it needs fixing without any problems. i would bet you dont even have a car or lisence to drive one, lol. you some little "eleventenn" year old and yes i said "eleventeen" cuz your one of those stupid little kids that thinks he is older and bad ass, LMAO.

so go back to mommy and daddy and tell them someone is scaring you online and make them block me, LMAO.

plus my job makes me enough money to afford your fat ass mom, she aint complaining, LMAO

13. Frankiago

Frankiago Active Member

lmao... here we go again. I find it funny that you always have to get the last word in, which is the whole reason I kept this going. I'm glad you stopped with the "dumb/stupid/idiot" stuff because it was getting EXTREMELY ironic :lol:

Like I said, I'm 24 and bought my 2008 Evolution X GSR by myself. Financed $30,000 at 0% APR for 60 months, making my payments an even $500.00 per month. I'm still sorry for you that you decided to spend enough money on a Lancer GTS to get you into a base model Evo X. Hell, for the money you spent on that thing, you could have a 500 awhp Evo IX! You must not know about turbo cars and warranties I take it? They're not going to void the warranty on an extremely lightly modified natural aspirated 4-cylinder motor. There's a huge difference when you step up to an Evo, I hope you realize that. Many dealerships even mumble about voiding warranty when they see aftermarket intercooler piping!

Oh and here's my car since you think I'm making it up:
    [​IMG]

Hoping to go wingless sometime in November. Already have the trunk and lip spoiler, just need someone to paint it.

14. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

These E-Fights sure are entertaining :p

15. Frankiago

Frankiago Active Member

That's why I keep it going lol... get some popcorn, pull up a chair and enjoy the show. :lol:

16. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Moved to OT... have at it guys...

[​IMG]

17. Nemo420

your a fucken idiot, i swear you got all this info off mitsu website, LMAO......and im glad your nieghbor has an evo that you can go outside and take a pic of, LMAO.
    and learn who your talking to about knowing about turbo cars you dumb fuck, you know shit about turbo cars and your the noob here.

my first car bitch! and it will smoke your mom and pops car any day.....
    [​IMG]

can you say VR-4???? yeah didnt think so you fucken nub!

18. Frankiago

Frankiago Active Member

lol @ 2-ton car... and even more lol's at you not believing someone owning a $30k car. It's not an M5 buddy, it's a Mitsubishi. Here's a pic in LA for ya:
    [​IMG]

Also, it's not hard to know a single car inside and out. I don't know a whole lot about the Evo X right now, but I'm learning. From the sounds of it you don't know a thing about the car. You're too busy burying yourself in debt buying carbon fiber products for your economy car :lol:

Even though you had a more performance-oriented car that just happens to be the weight of a small SUV, you did take a huge step down going from that to an economy car. Where was the logic in that???

Also, you claim that I know nothing about turbo cars... and where exactly are your credentials? You own a Lancer GTS with thousands and thousands in aftermarket parts... that just screams "I have no idea what I'm doing."

19. Frankiago

Frankiago Active Member

Oh and so that you don't have to spend the time looking up what "credentials" are... in your terms I'd put it as "proof of knowledge."

20. Nemo420

see before you try and talk shit you should find out whats up, its called having multiple cares you dumb fuck! sorry if your broke ass can barely afford a picture of an evo, LMAO

and for your lame ass, im sponsered and got my carbon fiber pieces for free or at a huge discount in which i still never payed for since my insurance paid for everything. see, learn some shit then talk some shit. sorry if your ass dont know how to work the system and get what you want. and yeah im so in debt with free carbon products, LMAO.....your a fucken lame ass little kid......do you realize your on a lancer forum and your talking shit about people who fix up lancers and ralliarts???......what a fucken idiot you are! what did they kick your lame ass out of evom for not really owning an evo????LMAO