Turbo vs Super HELP

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by Gmoney087, Feb 12, 2010.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Touchy subject. I wouldn't make it a habit of talking to moderators like that, but maybe you'll learn the hard way. Lol. But, it was a little harsh, but it's "tough love" if you will. I remember when I first joined LT bras and I got into it I think mostly because I was the one being a dick, but we got over it. So, there may have been a better way to put it, but what's said is said, and we'll all move on. It's not that big of a deal, but just do some research on minor modifications first, then move up to boost and more major things. It's all a process and you learn from experience.

2. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

I agree with HUNK some of my first posts were one boost and power mods and those are now some one the last things im even looking into. Most people are all excited for more power but dont realize exactly what the cost not just up front but in the long run and such are and so they are all excited but after some research they realize what is important / more appealing to them especially with limited budgets.

3. Evostation4

Evostation4 Well-Known Member

It's a choice between low-end power, or high-end power. Plus I don't even think they have a supercharger out yet for the newer lancers.
    Yea, I like HUNK's idea, stick with the cheaper, easier mods first, then work your way up to the more expensive and time consuming mods. That's what I'm doing, plus that way I can still keep my factory warranty lol
    :p

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Thanks, I appreciate all the words good and bad. I am just glad I have helped and made your day. I havent forgot anything, I have typed. Some members like to be all nice and blow sunshine, while others like to keep it real and thats one of the reasons why I like this forum.

Regardless if I am a Mod or not, I am just telling it like it is. After awhile when you see/read the same post over and over and over again, you will be the same.

HUNK was a douche when he first got on here, I never really picked on him but he manned up and picked his words carefully. It works for some, for others, they take it to the heart.

5. grizbone

grizbone Well-Known Member

Telling it like it is I can appreciate, being a dick to a guy that obviously came to this forum ( of which you are a moderator ) in order to learn and get information is ridiculous though. I don't think anybody wants you to blow sunshine, or anything else up their ass. But your entire comment served no purpose, you offered no information, no help, just a jackass comment and a link to a website for him to waste his time on. There was literally no point to your post other than for you be an ass. I've been on multiple different forums for over a decade now, and yea, you do see the same posts over and over again. Don't like it? Don't click on it. It's pretty simple. No hand holding involved and you don't end up having to blow anyone unless you want to.

6. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Lol, I really was. Now I realize that this isn't really that big of a deal. Don't take things so seriously on here.
    [​IMG]
    Lol. Back on topic now. No more bickering, we're all one big happy family.

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Yes, there was...just to agree, he should do his/her homework for forced induction.

We can go back and forth and have a pissing contest on this but, I am willing to move...