Tuning and what it is... LT Style...

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Conduct, Apr 24, 2008.

1. thetaxguy

thetaxguy Well-Known Member

So what do you want... a cookie? :wink:

2. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

Just in case you dont remember this was his thread about the hks filter, noob :roll:

3. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

OH SNAP HELLA PWNAGE!

THAT WAS LIKE A RANDY SAVAGE KICK TO THE NUTS!

4. thetaxguy

No shite Sherlock... Obviously you did not read the responses before you posted. This thread has been jacked. I don't want to call you retarded, but... :wink:

So you guys going to the meet on 05/17?

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

That is what we did as well gave you our OPINION.

6. thetaxguy

yeah!

7. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

guys and gals be nice to one another or i will have to put my locked thread stick down

8. westcoast

westcoast Well-Known Member

9. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

It's in off topic now Jake so let them play lol...

10. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

So this is the Island of Idiots in here from what I am reading.
    With the highest percentage of ass clowns with opinions that think they know a lot of basically nothing.
    TUNING!
    Give me a break, not a single damn one of ya on here including myself are true tuners and basically who gives a $h!t.
    Lets face it, those of you who are so passionate about the tuning life style and so quick to defend it and make others look stupid, put your words into actually getn off ur @$$'s and do something and show what ya know and stop being arm chair quarter backs at best. Its always excuses that I hear or Im selling this car cuz of A,B and C. If your such a tuner your selves then own up or shut up. Dont go squack'n about something if you cant or even do it yourself or have to sell your car to buy one thats already done and then you go and buy add on upgrades. So how does that make you a tuner? It doesn't!

Im a custom car builder and I build and modify cars for a living and fun. I will do things that people like or dont like, but I dont give $h!t if you don't like it. Cuz in the end I'm get'n paid. I also put up b4 speaking up and have the 22 years in this "F'd" up industry to back me. So that gives me every right to put you in your place even if its just my crappy opinion.

Lets see what else???????????????????????????????

Oh yeah- Shut the "F" up and have fun with your rides. Get back to post'n informative and stupid stuff. So we can get some good info and a laugh at the same time.

11. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

in one ear out the other :twisted:

12. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

and this comes from the Village IDIOT!

13. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

yeah you call me the village idiot, when you know theres people on here who do some of the stupidest things i have ever seen and bitch about cars that dont have power and they knew what they where buying when they test drove it but whatever i dont know what you got against me, maybe its the great looks god blessed me with that make you jealous but its all good it is what it is :roll:

14. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Yes the truth b told, I am jealous of your good looks and envious of ur wittiness for always try'n to push my buttons and stirring the pot. Also for the fact that u dont take what I say personally and know how to talk shit. If I were to say that to any 1 else, oh geez watch out, here comes the boo hoo poor me.

15. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

hahaha glad you got it and it didnt go too far :lol:

16. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Truth b told, im just trying to stir the pot myself. Bored and waiting on the mrs. to take her to the dentist and go to Extreme. However there is some truth to what I had to say. Well I mean I do feel that way a bit.

17. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

truth be told no one cares

18. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

there is 1 particular person who does and he is the 1 that spoke up the most on this thread defending "TUNING". The ironic part, he is selling his car for one that done from the factory.

19. thetaxguy

I thought you wern't supposed to get on the rag post menopause?

Where is AZN_DADDY when you need him? Oh well, :happy1:

20. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

Lol...sry...I been getting fat cuz of all the popcorn I've been eating cuz of these rants. I was writing a paper due Monday actually. Got finals coming up too.

Too bad I missed the whole thing. :(

I'm sure there will be more though...lol...