Tuning and what it is... LT Style...

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Conduct, Apr 24, 2008.

1. darklancer

darklancer Well-Known Member

i think KRU has the longest one with lik 21 or pages or somthin stupid

2. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

awww we have a long way to go then :(

3. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

that video got me going......then........ALOT OF........in the mouth.......out the.......then back and forth......

makes me sick thinking about. :bootyshake:

4. Bryn1987

just searched... i found nemo's thread was 463 replies long... i think we're at 100 :)

now to get on topic w/ the off topic topic... i refuse to watch the video cuz i know whats on it -_-

5. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Dude, everyones views of what is gross is different, you wont know if you like it till you see it. Personally I cant even stand looking at someones feet. NASTY 8O

6. Bryn1987

i think a girl eating shit from another girls ass falls in my category of gross -_-

7. darklancer

8. Subawho

And some people would call you a lightweight for that :p

9. Bryn1987

she has her pants on... so was the guy dry humping her? o_O

10. darklancer

skirt? idk

11. thetaxguy

thetaxguy Well-Known Member

Where in Japan did you stay? I was in Kyoto for a few weeks. Not to sound dorky, but that place was so rich in history it was rediculous. And don't even get me started on the cars over there....

My only complaint is that there were virtually no hot women over there. Seriously...what happened? Did they all get shipped over here when they were determined to be hotter than what is expected over there?

12. EBlancerGTS

EBlancerGTS Well-Known Member

Just so everyone knows I got the HKS filter in the mail yesterday. It works great and its a real HKS product, part number is valid with HKS. As for performance I notice a little more pickup and the fit is exactly the same size as the Evo X airbox(Thanks Works).

Oh and one more things some people on here need to chill out, thanks for all who defended my OPINION. Highly recommended you pick one up if your in the market for a performance air filter instead of an intake.

https://www.hksusa.com/products/?id=2940

http://www.optionsauto.com/hks/prodinfo.asp?number=HKS-70017-AM007

13. Subawho

I stayed on the west side. First in Takaoka and then in Kanazawa. I did spend a week though traveling to all of the main island cities. I do agree, I love walking around the old temples and stuff, so i am a dork as well :D

Personally I like the typical japanese girl look. I cant stand the americanized asian girls, they are as ugly and as dumb as any girl that was already over here.

But you know whats hot? 1/2 black 1/2 phillipino. HOLY GOD.

14. Bryn1987

+1

as for the filipinos... half filipino half hispanic =) (though they kinda are half hispanic ne way)

15. thetaxguy

Foxy Brown is 1/2 Black and 1/2 Phillipino...She was hot back in the day...but has not aged that well. I guess prision will do that to you.

Don't get me wrong... Fobby asians will always have a place in my heart (As I have dated a few in my time) but, you want the complete package go to southern Spain or Egypt... Oh MY god!!! 8O Natural beauty at it's best. If you into the white meat - then Australia it where I would suggest.

16. Subawho

yeah lately I have been getting into middle eastern chicks, but talk about the hardest thing for a white guy to land LOL :x

17. thetaxguy

It sure helps when you are multiracial! I guess it's somthing you're born with... j/k

Can you belive the cost of gas these days? over $4/gal. Know that it's still a deal when compared to other countries but WTF!