Tuning and what it is... LT Style...

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Conduct, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

At least someone is understanding how us So Cal people are :lol:

As for what I am getting, Im buying a Acura NSX. Then Im gonna put Honda badges on it and crash it 2 weeks later because I'll have forgotten what a brake pedal is. :D

2. darklancer

darklancer Well-Known Member

what was this forum about?

3. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

LMAO!

4. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

i had a civic too.its was like everyone with a honda was like "OMG,HONDA....VTEC.....5 SPEED BITCHES.....whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....WANNA RACE......"

5. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

dude just have the dealer take the brake pedal off. itll save you a lot of time and you can call that your first "tune up" on your pos acura

6. Subawho

Close, but really I was being serious about the Evo community. At least here in So Cal they are dicks and as much as I torment people on here, in person Im a really nice guy. You know that whole thing with the internet turning people into douchebags? I am a great example of that. Anyways, Im moving over to Subaru. The community here in So Cal is awesome and Ill finally be able to hang with them in an actual Subaru so I dont look like the lame ass FWD Mitsu owner I was :lol:

7. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

is that from that hardcore San Diego crash just recently? That shit had me rolling. He raced a civic. of all fuckin' things. A civic.

8. Subawho

He likes to keep it in the family....well, cousins I guess you would say.

9. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Awesome. YOu'll be Subaruwho

or SubawhoRU? haah

10. Subawho

Close with the second one, you had the wrong vowel. Ill be:

SubaWHORE

11. thetaxguy

thetaxguy Well-Known Member

Ok guys...what the hell. I leave for a few days and there is someone else trying to thread jack as good as me.

New topics for this tread are:

1. The political sucide of the democratic party
    2. The acceleration of global warming due to the rain forest destruction by Brazilian soybean farmers
    3. Solutions for excessive back hair http://inventorspot.com/articles/hairy_backs_5664

Get on with it!

12. Subawho

I hear the best hair removal cream is actually a mix of bear semen and Kettle One

edit: p.s. Ive been thread jacking like TOTALLY longer than YOU DOOD. WHATEVS!

13. thetaxguy

I actually hear that an asian girls first menstral discharge and a hockey puck works wonders.

That maybe...but I'm better. :wink:

14. Subawho

You are talking about the political sucide of the democratic party now right?

15. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

u know what... that happens to me too lol... i even get those 10 inch muffler airplain wing spoiler dropped scraping the floor CF vinyl hood/trunk civics come up to me too... and sadly i say the heck w/ it and go at it, and keep up lol in my bare stock 4D 106 HP stock non-vtec d16y7 motor -_- really sad if u ask me =)... but fuel economy ftw! =)

16. darklancer

darklancer Well-Known Member

17. Bryn1987

another /fail....

[​IMG]

let me help u out

[​IMG]

18. thetaxguy

Not really...I was just talking about what I used to be into. Now they have to be at least 18... 16 in some other countries. You should really try it sometime. It's to die for.

On a side note...I saw the 2 girls and 1 cup video finally ( I know i'm behind the times) and OMG, WTF, LMAO, I was like ROAFL. I totally threw up in my mouth a little bit.

19. Bryn1987

w00ts almost @ page 5... wats the longest thread on this forum? =)

20. Subawho

First part: Yeah I spent a summer in Japan after high school. Always have wanted to move there since, but too lazy to deal with moving across an ocean :p But why do you think I live in Irvine? I gots da yellow fevar!

Second part: That video is nasty.