The $6.00 Front Blackout, That is also REVERSIBLE!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by matchstick, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Bouss07

Bouss07 Well-Known Member

Code:
    [IMG]http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/bouss07/60f62ed9c852__1242506524000.jpg[/IMG]

2. Bouss07

3. mpirklbauer

mpirklbauer Well-Known Member

4. deesport

deesport Well-Known Member

Looks great. I would still rather do the vinyl for the bumper though.
    It does look pretty nice though, I must admit :)

5. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

this stuff is also great for waterproofing electronics, i used to dip my servos on all my RC trucks with it

6. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

I couldn't do my grill this weekend so I looked around and found my next target.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Bouss07

so i just did one of my rims lookkkss GOOOOOOOD! wil post more pics once done i look retarded with one black rim lol

8. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Did you just jack up your car, take off the wheel, tape off the tire and paint? Or is there some trick?

9. Bouss07

no i tokk off my rim taped it lookks good i just got lazy and tired lol so i have 3 alloys and one black rim

10. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Okay just making sure. I might do mine some day. Cheaper alternative than buying brand new rims lol.

11. Bouss07

only concern i feel those drive in carwashes might not work ..

12. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah that's what I was kinda worried about too. It looks like hand washes for you for a while lol.
    I think as long as you don't use a power washer or go through a drive through you're fine though.

13. Bouss07

14. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Dang dude, lookin sick. I might show this to some friends and see what they think about the white car with black rims. I think it looks pretty badass personally.

15. Bouss07

16. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

So I bought this can for $6 and so far i've used it once (twice in the near future).
    Anybody else got any other idea's other than sub ring, front grille, and rims for this stuff?
    Preferably things on the Lancer but other idea's are welcome :)

17. vmo91

vmo91 Well-Known Member

Gas cap,
    well i just have mine vinyled out

18. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Hmm maybe. I was thinking about doing that huge silver strip on our dash. That thing looks so out of place.

19. Bouss07

So im thinking of trying the Top of my car like making it blacked out like the scion tc :p goood idea?

20. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

It'd be pretty cool but I'm not sure about doing it with Plasti-Dip lol. I'd get that professionally done.