So what have you been pulled over for?

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by WildBill, Aug 1, 2007.

1. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

doing 70 in a 35 and exhibition of speed i should of been arrested for that one cuz i was caught street racing but just let me go with exhibition of speed which was a $380 that i had to pay

2. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

dude people are starting to not even read their own posts. LOL

3. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: Dude.....I almost posted it for a third time....but caught ONE of them. Then I saw your post and was like....wtf? Then I saw the other one.

I R DUMB :oops:

4. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

LMAO, YOU MADE MY DAY STEVEO!

5. slipshft

slipshft Well-Known Member

80+ on the freeway = Warning, hey it was my birthday!

130+ on freeway on a GSXR750 = $66 ticket no points, He couldn't catch me until I had to slow down on the flyover behind some cars (they were too close to split). Funny part he told me his cruiser topped out at 92 MPH, and I was pulling away like eh was standing still. Oh the joy!

Too long with out permit = Court date and no points. Driving a 18 wheeler with 40' flatbed and a 30' forklift trailer. The dumb Northtown cop pulled me over and started measuring, then gave me a ticket. Funny part: He didn't know how to measure my truck for length and screwed it up, so no fine and no points. Also DOT are the only ones trained to give those kind of tickets, not local yocals.

I have some others, but they were no fun.

6. slipshft

slipshft Well-Known Member

Oops...

I forgot about the time that the DOT caught me at a weightstation without the right permit. The officer downed my truck for 8 hours. no big deal right? Ever try sleeping in a 76 International with no heat, no sleeper, during the winter time?

It was cold, cramped and miserable. Upside I got overtime!

7. Primetime

Primetime Well-Known Member

got pulled over for following to closely - in rush hour traffic. no joke, everyone's going about 30 mph and i got pulled over. I could tell you why but no one would believe me. $68 total

8. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

got a ticket in my truck doing 56 in a 40 --- 120 bucks after defensive driving
    noise violation in my other truck combined with a no insurance ticket ---- 350 for the noise and 300 for the no insurance. Insurance one got taken off bc i showed them the card.

to date. since i was 16 i have been pulled over 63 times.

the latest one being my license plate bracket on the front was over the white line at a redlight crossing in to the cross walk... no ticket but cop was a ass!!!!

so 2 tickets ... none on my record... im happy :D :D :D

9. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

knock on wood

10. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Never been pulled over .yet

11. GODZILLA

GODZILLA Well-Known Member

Me Neither....*knocks on wood*

12. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

pulled by the narcotics for swerving got out of that one with a warning but got a ticket for not having a seat belt on -$25 no points (my truck)

then dong 45 in a 20 $150 2 points got it dropped to $75 with the 2 points (in my chevy)

nutten in the lancer yet.. knock on wood.

13. Inferno

Inferno Active Member

Lots of tickets

To many speeding tickets to count the best one was for 72 in a 25 zone. The city had put up a speed limit sign at the end of the dirt road i live on because someone had complained and I was caught the next morning before I had even seen it. Worst ever was getting pulled over and taken to jail for driving a stolen vehicle that was mine. I had gotten into town early and before I had seen anybody retrieved my car from my parents house to go out driving. When my mom got home a half hour later and saw no car see called and reported it stolen, a cop saw it as the call went out and stopped me then hauled me in for driving a stolen vehicle. Good news the whole thing was thrown out after about 3 hours and alot of yelling they finally checked the registration and my license to see that they matched.

14. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

well i think cops hate me, dont know why i want to be one lol
    ive had my license for less than two months, a week after i got mine i got caught doin 66 in a 50, then i got pulled over at 3am and he had no reason to pull me over so he let me go, yesterday got pulled over coming back to visit my grandfather, cop said he saw me cut someone off in his rear view mirror, i think he pulled off the highway and waited for me then pulled me over, instead of a careless driving ticket he gave me a creating risk of an accident? i think its only 47$ but still bs

15. sirelancer

sirelancer Well-Known Member

been pulled over twice...but no tickets...

1. first time speed limit was 45 miles an hour, on my way to work and next thing i know a cop pulls me over, i ask what did i do wrong say i was going 45 miles an hour...so ask him you pulled me over for going 45mph in a 45mph speed limit...and the look on his face was pricless...

2...was on my way to work again and was pulled over due to my car fit the description for a hit an run vehicle....so waited 30min for this cop to inspect everything to make sure....

16. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

add 54 in a 35 but only got a after curfew ticket

17. playa213xx

playa213xx Well-Known Member

Unsafe start - 100 bucks
    72 in a 55 - 120 bucks
    Expired Insurance card - 25 bucks --
    Suspended Registration - 25 bucks (actual misdemeener) | same pull over
    Obstruction of View - 25 bucks _ --
    Obstruction of View - 50 bucks _| GPS
    Equipment Violation - 100 bucks - Underbody neons
    *and the big one*
    DWAI - a little less than 4000 bucks

*Parking tickets*
    Parking in the street between the hours of 2a.m. and 7a.m.
    Parking in the street between the hours of 2a.m. and 7a.m.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

back in 91 i got 52 fix it tickets in 10 months. Thats what I get for cruising Balboa on a Friday night.

19. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

Holy crap yalls tickets are cheap...lucky ******....

Btw, what is DWAI?

Bill

20. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Something to do with alcohol I believe,but Im probably wrong.