Sinestra' suzuka (retired)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Sinestra, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Re: Sinestra's progress 4/24 New Pics.

Looks real clean Sinestra. I'm sure the rims/drop will only add to the great look of the car.

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Re: Sinestra's progress 4/24 New Pics.

Looks good!!! Wish I had money to make my car like that haha. *jealous!*

3. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Re: Sinestra's progress (New wheels and G.R.I.P. Spings 5/21/09)

Installed my new wheels and RRM lowering springs. These are low res pics im waiting for a nice day to do some real nice ones. Next up are side skirts and air dams hopefully in a the next couple of months. Over all im satisfied with the stance and the look

These are pics of it just off the lift after the install was done.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Sinestra

Re: Sinestra's progress (New wheels and G.R.I.P. Spings 5/21/09)

Higher quality pics of the new look.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Re: Sinestra's progress New wheels and G.R.I.P. Spings NEW PICS!

I actually like that 3rd brake light cover. The one that says Otaro. I was thinking about getting one that said Lancer but people didn't like the idea >.< I think I'm gunna leave mine as is for now and then after I can debadge I'll put Lancer in there.

6. dudejman05

dudejman05 Guest

Hey, you ever go to Frederick Sinestra?
    I really like the neon inside your ride. I dont think I would do it though.

7. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Looks really clean.

8. vmo91

vmo91 Well-Known Member

love the lip spoiler

9. lancertrips

lancertrips Well-Known Member

Car is lookin real good, nice and clean. Xtra kudos for answering questions and posting links, wish u the best with your ride.

10. Sinestra

Im in Frederick sometimes not very often. Im starting to notice more Maryland Lancers on many sites i would love to get a mini meet together sometime this summer.

11. Sinestra

Re: Sinestra's progress EVO X license plate bracket 6/11

Well this is one of the last mods i will be doing on the ES. I will be upgrading to a Ralliart either later this year or early next year so there is no point in putting anymore money into it.

I ordered the bracket from Evosoul and over all it was ok. However the paint he used was no where close to the color of the car so i had to repaint it and also it didnt fit the way i wanted so i had some adjustments done so it would fit more snug on the bumper and reduce any chance of it vibrating while driving. I must admit i like the fact i can actually see my front end the way its was intended.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. ThE_BaRbEr

ThE_BaRbEr Well-Known Member

hey how hard on a scale of one to ten was putting on the overlays for the tails? how much trouble is going over that little part that sticks up on the corners?

13. Sinestra

Honestly it was *itch our lights are so damn ridged it was hard to get them on right i must have gone over the lights with a heat gun like 9 times and still couldnt get all the bubbles out. It was going to be temporary mod till i got the RA tails but now im upgrading to a RA so im leaving them.

My advice try it out its pretty cheap from Extreme Vinyl and see if you like it. If not leave them on get the RA tails and sell your lights already tinted to someone who does not want to do the work.

Id say it was bout 7.5 (not for it being hard but for it being a pain in the ass because of the shape of the lights)

14. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

!st of all I love your new signature, because I can see everyone I have fun with that night!!! OH MY GOD IT' JAPANESE RACING!!!!!!!
    Your ride is sweet and now with the license plate is better. I may be trading my Lancer to a Rallyart too, so for now I'm going to use what I won over Va beach and stop there. :drunken: :drunken:

15. Sinestra

Papi2dmamis dude it was so much fun chillin with you at the meet. That asshole cop and his JAPANESE RACING comment lol what an old douche but still we had a adventure man. Your car was sweet man and very clean its always nice to see people take care of their cars.

Hopefully by this time next year i will have the Ralliart just in time for the next meet. Yea no more mods for me either man focusing on the Ralliart only right now.

Thanks for the props on the License plate i actually should have saved it for the Ralliart but i will just buy another one when the time comes.

16. DannyDyn0mite

DannyDyn0mite Member

hey man jw or if anyone else can help, i ahve the 09 lancer and my navi is red how do i get the blue one because i want my colors to be black and blue. and also how and where did you put those neons in? cant see in the picture really

17. yoshilancer

yoshilancer Well-Known Member

is your car dropped...? and if so what type of drop..?
    also where did you get the shark fin from...?does it come painted..?

18. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

pretty sure you can get the shark fin from here http://www.visualgarage.com/home.html it comes painted to match the color of your car

question for sinestra ;D Whered you get the neons from? :eek:

19. Sinestra

Sorry about the delayed response.

My neons are actually under my seat you cant see them unless you look through the front window or look under the seat. The Neons are 12" blues from Street Glow. The camera and the all weather mats just make them look purple.

20. Sinestra

Yes my car is dropped. I used RRM GRIP springs. They are basically the same as the progress springs. I like this drop its not too low but still gives the car an aggressive stance and the handling is better too. Good for everyday daily driving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.