Sinestra' suzuka (retired)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Sinestra, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

dude i cant wait to see that hood iv been thinking recently i want a new hood post pics ASAP when you get them. Thanks everyone for your comments the car is coming out better than i could have dreamed.

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Good idea. A little wheel spacers can always help out with giving your ride that aggressive look. And with spacers that small, you shouldn't need to get whole new bolts or anything.

3. Sinestra

I messed up the first post so i had to start over lmao. Here are my next round of mods hopefully will have everything by Feb.

Ichiba wheel spacers
    5mm front
    10mm rear
    Ichiba-Wheel-Spacers-V1.jpg

Progress Rear sway bar
    stuff009.jpg

Hawk performance street brake pads
    hawk_hps_brake_pads.jpg

KYB GR-2 shocks (time to get off the stocks)
    O8 GR-2.JPG

Rear window spoiler
    realwindowspoiler.jpg

New Speakers

Alpine SPS-600C (for the rear)
    http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_11636_Alpine+SPS-600.html

Alpine SPR-17C (for the front)
    http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_8549_Alpine+SPR-17C.html

I have not decided on an amp and sub as of yet. Im not looking to build a crazy system just a decent one that i can enjoy my tunes too without breaking my wallet.

4. 1slowlance

Digging that spoiler too.

5. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Nice, I'm on KYB Gr-2's myself, no complaints thus far.

6. GJL44

GJL44 Member

Very clean Lancer

7. Sinestra

[/IMG]Hey guys so the first of the new parts have started to roll in. These are the new rear speaker for the whip, i think the front ones should be here on Monday.

[​IMG]

8. 1slowlance

Oooh. JBL is nice. What are ya'lls stock speakers? Any certain brand, or just Mitsubishi?

9. Sinestra

I think they are just Mitsubishi but the upgraded system is Rockford Frostgate. The stock speakers are crappy if you have your windows open you have to crank that bitch to hear the music

10. 1slowlance

Ah. My stock speakers were just the crappy paper speakers. Upgraded to some Pioneer door speakers when I bought my subs. They sound pretty good for $25/pair. Lol.

11. Sinestra

sigh my mom bought the wrong size for the other pair of speakers lol. 6x9 will not work in our car without modifications

12. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

#fail hahaha

i had the rockford that system was awesome... loads of pissed off ppl

13. Sinestra

3 pics from the snow last night, not great quality since it was done with a camera phone but the snow sitting on the car just looked so sick i had to snap a few.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Bman

Bman Member

Car looks great. You're very brave driving it in the winter with the lowered suspension, air dam and lip. A few inches of snow and you'll be plowing for the city.

15. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

LMFAO.... god knows DC needs help

16. Sinestra

lmao thanks man yeah im brave but i know how to drive and know exactly how much snow i can drive in and where. Plus since i clean my car so much i dont have to worry about Rims that much. I am going to buy a set GTS rims though and start using those as my winter Rims from now on

17. Sinestra

Front speakers were just delivered Infinity Reference 6030 front component. Im just waiting on Sub and Amp now.

Here are some pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Hope your liscence plate is screwed in all the way. LOL

Can't wait to hear it this year.

19. Sinestra

Well the snow after 2 1/2 year finally got the better of the Lancer couldnt make home with the ride last night had to walk the rest of the way

Pic just before the adventure home
    [​IMG]

20. cypher115

cypher115 Member

aww man. Almost had to do the same a few weeks ago. Had a hard time getting out of my works parking lot :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.