Semi "Offical Drinks"

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by JayGTS88, Aug 9, 2007.

1. EpiiCk

EpiiCk Well-Known Member

bacardi zombie is the SHIT

2. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

for all yallz under 21 check this out!
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20249460/

Its talking about lowering the drinking age to 18... If we can serve in the military and vote for our president we should be able to drink! whoo hoo! lol

3. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

You know overseas if the local drinking age is 18 then the base commander can allow military guys who are 18 to drink.

4. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

yeah i know. my friend joined when he was 18 dun remember exactly where he went but he had drinks.

5. ThePinoy

ThePinoy Well-Known Member

adios with an umbrella on top FTW!

6. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Damn Prophet that is a fine collection you have ny friend Ralph would want to marry you lol. I myself like Crown Royal and water sometime a little pepsi but other than that and my occational beers!! you all have fine choice. I myself cant figure you single malt guys out i think its nasty. But i just had a bad experience with Ralphy in Boston at a USO bar. All i will say is that i didnt get to my third shot, and thats that lol.

7. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

get 3 or 4 zombies you will get f__k up,or 2 or 3 ''cucarachas''it's a drink
    and you will be feeling like one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :evil:

8. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

lol you really have to find a region you like and explore other regions in that same area. Single Malts have very different tastes from region to region. Everything from peaty to a iodine taste. Believe me I have had some that made me just want to gag lol. I'll take more pictures of my other bottles. I don't even have my Crystal up lol...

Have you had a chance to try out that Crown Royal XR? If you haven't get a bottle now. There is only a years supply left I hear from Crown and once it is gone it is gone forever. Well worth the money for a bottle. I just wish they had put it in a crysal bottle.

9. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

jaeger and redbull!!!!! and amfs!!!!!!!!! and goose!!!!!!!!!!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

White Russians
    -Kahluha
    -Vodka (Absolute or Grey Goose)
    -Half and Half
    -Lots of Ice

Paradise:
    -Parrot Bay Passion Fruit Rum
    -Kern's Pinnapple/Orange/Bananna Juice
    -Grenadine
    -Lots of Ice

11. ClemsonTnuts

ClemsonTnuts Well-Known Member

Belvedere and ice if its been a long day.
    Belvedere and rock star if I am just sitting around, and Sam Adams Light for my beer of choice :twisted:

12. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

just give me a miller lite anyday and i will be good till that one is gone..

13. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

151, corona, zombies, new castle, smirnoff vodka, pbr, bud light, coors, cobras, sparks, goldschlager, everything lol

14. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Adios Motherfucker 8)

or Southern Comfort and Coke. :D