Ricers Spotted Thread

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by 1slowlance, Aug 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

mmmm...dodge...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think the "SF" on the quarter panels mean "Soopa Faaassstt" lol

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO!!! I was thinking the same thing. LOL

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Ah, yes. I forgot that you sold it. I'm sorry. And I love Neons.........

4. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

This is one of my city's more ricier cars, its currently for sale, thats why I found a good picture of it. It's been for sale for months now, actually. Started off asking $5000, now asking $3,450. Any takers??

[​IMG]

5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I'll take it. make that s**t my beater! It's a pretty orange.

6. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Yea pretty ricey, but not too awful...has potential to actually look good with a little time and money.

7. lancer2quick

orange and purple.....yum

8. 1slowlance

Piss. Left my camera in my car. Got a really good one when I was at Burger King today. Next time I have it I'll post. And that Civic will take a little bit more than "a little time and money" to get it to look good. More like a LOT of time and money. Lol.

9. 1slowlance

So, I adjusted my camera to take smaller pictures.......you're welcome. Saw this at Burger King the other day.
    [​IMG]
    Was at the NASA Michoud plant, and saw this outside in the parking lot. You would think people working there have money....? Idk. The interior was blue and yellow.
    [​IMG]
    Can't really see this last one too well because of the sun, but it's an older model Toyota truck with 20s by my guess. I lold.
    [​IMG]

10. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I FINALLY got one haha. I spotted this awesome HONDA outside the "ghetto" mall near where I work. Gotta love the projectors and the shocker symbol on the windshield...toolCOUGHtool haha

img0593s.jpg

11. 1slowlance

I really don't like all the Hondas with the shocker stickers, kinda bothers me, but it's whatever. I'm liking the stock rims on it though. Some GSR blades would look a lot better though.

12. mitsuG

mitsuG Well-Known Member

someone should start a swanga spotted thread lol, they are jus as bad if not worse than ricers. they sabotage everything =/

13. davidlanceres

Your one to talk about stickers lol..jp. But yea not a fan of stickers myself....I'm gonna take my Tein ones off I think. Other then the mirrors that car isn't bad.

14. 1slowlance

I just don't like the shocker stickers. I <3 stickers.

15. 1slowlance

^...............................lol. I don't even know what else to say, just lol.

16. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

thats just classy

17. lancer2quick

pure ricer gold....awesome

18. davidlanceres

wtf is that?

19. lancer2quick

That, sir, is the newest creation from NASA.....it will be replacing the shuttle in 2011.