Ricers Spotted Thread

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by 1slowlance, Aug 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

i can say proudly i am not envious of this guy!
    [​IMG]

VW bugs aren't so post to have spoilers! not fast at all!
    [​IMG]

intresting color choice for the factory hubcaps, side mirrors, and pin strip...
    [​IMG]

NOT an SI nor needs a jet size wing on trunk
    [​IMG]

i want one!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

if you didn't know by now they even spelled out what kind of car this is! i am sad to look at this it's american muscle WTF!!!
    [​IMG]

huge unnecessary exhaust please tell me this is factory cause their was an old guy driving it... i would hope he wouldn't have done this
    [​IMG]

fix your freaking car your bumper is falling off why would you try to rice out an old ugly car like that?
    [​IMG]

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I like the 350 and the Accord. I've been looking at buying an old car like an Integra or an 80s Civic.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  3. 1slowlance

Got some more for ya'll.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  4. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

holy freaking images

5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

My 32" hd samsung says thanks for the hd images. Holy cow they are huge. If this is a cell phone pic i want your phone. It must be 2560 x 1280 or something like that. Great Scott Marty!

6. 1slowlance

No cell phone pic. It's just a Canon something or other. I don't have it near me right now so I can't tell you exactly what it is. Lol. I know it's a Canon 12 megapixel.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  7. Jogenmaru

There's my answer. :(

8. 1slowlance

It's aight. Don't complain about my obnoxiously large pictures. I can't figure out how to make them smaller. Go ahead, get all your laughs out. "Hahahahaha make it smaller".... Lol.

9. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

i have to make the setting for images in posts to the limit and it should shrink... its on the todo list lol

10. Jogenmaru

Ok. so until then H_U_N_K is banned from posting pictures right? LOL. HUNK: there is a setting in your camera to change it if its a digital camera.

11. JDMhammer

yep banned lmao

12. Jogenmaru

Thank JDMhammer HUNK. You have been officially unbanned. LOL

and here is a 04 ES I parked next to unknowingly at Walmart today. Its got a lil bit of chrome here and there that Hunk may appreciate.
    [​IMG]
    and for HUNK
    [​IMG]

and an old white lady was driving this so it really caught me off guard. It didn't look too bad just looking at the front with rims but when it drove past me and couldn't resist thinking wtf?!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  13. JDMhammer

the silver van has the wheel chair lift thats why

14. 1slowlance

^ This man knows what's up. Lol. I promise I won't post until I get word that it's fixed. :)

15. Jogenmaru

Erhm. Now I feel like a complete jerk.

16. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

You are a jerk....making fun of a handi-capable van. you should go to hell for that....lol

17. 1slowlance

Yeah, way to go. It's ok. We've all made mistakes. I call men at the counter at work ma'am sometimes.

18. Jogenmaru

I'm sorry....I really am. I didn't see anything on it that represents that it belongs to a handicap person or one would ride in it. No signs or anything on plate or the little dangly thing. and they weren't in a handicap spot. Maybe it was just the driver and not the handicap person....edited

19. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

don't kick yourself too much over it. You're not a bad person....horses are bad people.....

20. 1slowlance

^ This man speaks scripture. Horses ARE bad people. That's going to be the name of my band.