Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

if she is decelerating and goes between the gear catch point and still goes into the next gear...that is a perfect shift. or something is seriously wrong.

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

She did alright for her first time. I'm not saying I'm some kid of expert, because I'm still teaching myself. Lol. Got all the header studs changes out except the one that's broken off in there, so it sounds a little better, but that last leak is killing me. Maybe I'll look into it more this weekend. Mine has a HUD speed display. Minus the HUD part, do I guess you could just call it a digital speedo. Lol. I do have a question to y'all though. It seems like sometimes the accelerator will get stuck or something maybe under the hood somewhere, because it's like the engine will surge, revving up and back down up and back down a few times while the clutch is engaged. Any ideas/suggestions/comments?

3. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

you going drifting with this 240 or low and slow?

4. 1slowlance

Sr 20 is hopefully in it's future. Considering drifting. It's already low and slow right now. But, I'm about as low as I'd want to go right now.

5. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

uhh my car does that sometimes as well dude...

6. 1slowlance

I think it might be some sort of air/fuel problem. I don't think it's normal, no offense.

7. blueking_4

none taken, never actually worried about it, because if something does end up breaking on it, ive got my warranty :D

Side note: New thread for ROTM started today.

8. 1slowlance

I'm kind of stuck. I want to change things on it that won't change after I swap the motor. I know I am going to fix the interior a little bit. And maybe try and change the head gasket and drill out a broken stud in it. Any other ideas?

9. 03 ES GUY

03 ES GUY Well-Known Member

You're all vaginas. That is all

*peter griffin voice*
    I HAVE SPOKEN!!!

Sent from my GNEX

10. 1slowlance

Gnex? Ohhhhhhh I see what you did there.

11. blueking_4

I hate half of my job.

12. 1slowlance

Luckily, I actually like my job. As of right now anyways.

13. Jogenmaru

Rhadaradaraaahh!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

14. 1slowlance

Anybody else into madden 13? This new connected careers thing is pretty cool. My friend and I are playing one together. It's basically like online franchise mode.

15. Jogenmaru

Naw i suck at madden. Was never a guy to play sports games. Although i am, as you already know, playing the hell out of tekken tag tournament 2.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

16. Gts08lanc

Gts08lanc New Member

2+2=fish, random thought of the day

17. 1slowlance

Dude, I am so jealous of you having tag 2. My friend and I were talking a while back about tekken, so we got street fighter v tekken. It was terrible. It was basically like they said, "Let's take street fighter, and add some tekken characters that are at a huge disadvantage. It'll be awesome." But, we've been waiting for this. I'll get it pretty soon I imagine, even though I suck at it. We still have fun.

18. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

19. 1slowlance

This thread is still alive?

20. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Cant stand it when a new person joins LT, makes a FS thread, and then gets pissed at me for deleting it and replies to my PM talking shit. We need to invent some sort of "long distance bitchslap" feature here.