Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

found a brand new Jagermeister tap machine for 75 bucks.....very, very tempting...

2. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

so i put new tires and new brakes on my car, what a felling

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Your gonna put it on your dick?

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Dont get mad Lance cuz you didnt get any head last night. If it makes you feel any better "I got big bootie bitches!"

5. 1slowlance

"Bitch betta have my money!"

6. Jogenmaru

Dude. WTF!? Its supposed to rain again for the next week. Why the hell wont this rain let me work on my car. Or clean it. Sheesh. Starting in a few mins im gonna be the rain god. yep. Imma control that shit. LOL That'd be cool though.

7. alphadog1984

alphadog1984 New Member

I need a collective decision here, I purchased an '03 OZ rally earlier this year and have been contemplating whether or not to put actual money into modding it. I bought it just to have a vehicle to get around in so the wife and I didn't have to share. Other than my normal DIY maint. I'm just wondering what others have done or feel about putting money into it. I've been thinking of going evo when I get out of Alaska, cuz having nice cars up here isn't the smartest idea. Just looking for some feedback and what some of you might do.

8. 1slowlance

If you have the ability to get an Evo once you get out of Alaska, I'd just stick with keeping the OZ stock, and get the Evo whenever you can.

9. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Yea If you are financially able to purchase the Evo soon, then just save your money for that. Will be much more worth it!

10. 1slowlance

Just got home from work. Sigh.

11. lancer2quick

hmmm...not good?
    [​IMG]

12. Jogenmaru

Yea your right. Monster isnt good. That looks as if it's a blackberry too. That also isnt good.

13. lancer2quick

nope...its an LG Ally. I tossed my Berry...but
    Funny story about the cop...He pulled me over for leaving a stoplight next to a guy on a Harley (I did not say "racing"...as per forum guidelines...lol). He actually let me off because I stopped and the bike didn't. Also he said "If my wife's Lancer could beat a Harley, I'd drive it like that too...her's is shit slow". I lol'd all the way home...

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  14. 1slowlance

^ Rofl. Getting ready to leave for work.

15. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

ugh...day off today and tomorrow...then working ten days straight...FML!

16. 1slowlance

Imma be in Alabama, L2Q's neck of the woods, on Friday.

17. Jogenmaru

Coil-overs still in "ordered status". :( This week Isad. Next time I order from ebay. Or a site where I can get express shipping.

18. lancer2quick

Where you heading? I should be off the majority of the day....hit me up...

19. 1slowlance

My friend and I are heading out to the USS Alabama, I think you're in the more northern part AL. Cuz I stalk you.

20. lancer2quick

yeah, north central/eastern Alabama. Here's where I be at....
    [​IMG]