Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

painting my evo spoilers ive had sitting around flat black hopefully it looks good :)

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Just watched Ninja Scroll with a friend of mine. I was never really into anime, but it was pretty good. From 1993 apparently. Old as fuck. Lol.

3. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

I never was into anime at all...had to watch one for my film class in college...called Spirited Away....WOOOOWWWWW...watch THAT one!

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

You guys have no clue what you are missing. There are plenty of good anime. You just have to trial and error.

5. 1slowlance

Idk why, but I just don't really watch it. I never got into it.

6. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

only thing I got into was Deathnote....I have all of them on DVD...

7. Jogenmaru

^Get them Live action Movies dude! They are good too!

8. 1slowlance

Madden 10>anime.

9. Jogenmaru

This guy right here hates sports games. They suck! I'd rather play the sport than watch it or press buttons. Which in middle school and high school I did. All but basketball I played. That's right. A black guy that hates b-ball and can't play it. Im a living contradiction. Like Starburst minus the living part. Bed time. I has to be up at freaking 4 am for work tomorrow. Wont get off until freaking 5 again. I am taking my hour lunch this time. Screw that whole 12 hour bs. If it ain't Black Friday I aint workin all day.

10. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

Andy Dick's soul purpose in life is to give AIDS back to the monkeys...

11. 1slowlance

Watching Power Rangers, what about it. I got some darker tint today. Got a 10" 5% strip on the windshield and went to 20% on my back 2 windows and the quarter panel windows. Darker is better. Lol.

12. Jogenmaru

"The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice!"

13. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

about to fail some fluid mechanics testss

14. Jogenmaru

Fluid mechanics tests? What? For your car? How can you fail?

15. 1slowlance

Don't forget about the tail light fluid. Mine always runs out really fast.

16. lancer2quick

ha...blinker fluid. getting pissed that I can's get our site set up the way I want it. All I want is a shopping cart function, but my web host wants over 100 bucks in order to put one up. So f*king pissed right now.

17. Jogenmaru

Use paypal. Some companies use paypal to have a shopping cart and you make purchases through there.

18. lancer2quick

I am using Paypal...but they'll only let me put button by each item. It makes it where someone has to pay for each item with seperate transactions

19. 1slowlance

That's gay. Leaving for school.

20. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

JDM if you have a merchant account you should be able to create an add to cart button and create a "shopping cart" that way. Ive done it in the past that way.