Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Just for the entire engine. Something that shows pictures of where everything is. Mainly looking into changing the timing belt.

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Another 3 day weekend. I wish I had more of these. I may take a week off soon. Naw. Not until February. Work on the car. Take some things off. Add some things to the engine. but still no awd. Oh well. After I pay off the car imma get a bike.

3. 1slowlance

^ That's what's up. About to post an update on my vehicle situation. Stay tuned!

4. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

It's a one day weekend for me...woo ... :( But last weekend was a 4 day weekend so I can't complain really

5. Jogenmaru

Just ordered a new power supply for my computer. 950 watts. I believe that is enough for what I am running. Hopefully I wont run into any overheating issues with my cpu. time to move from 2.8 ghz to 3.4 ghz. I may just overclock my ram too.

6. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

My car is slower then a Jew at a Kenyan Track Meet. :(.

My random thought of the day....

7. 1slowlance

I'm happy to have my car running again.

8. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Is it good now?^ Yay! congrats.

9. 1slowlance

So far so good. Barely drove it today after I got the new belts on, tomorrow and the next day will be another test, then the 40 mile drive to school will be the real test.

10. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

balls on your chin....and love in your mouth

11. lancer2quick

Great weather on a Saturday...in my office. At least there's football...Jacksonville State vs Chattanooga and Alabama vs Penn State tonight....

12. LuvMyLancer

I gotta work 4-12 tonight...bleh. Then I'm off for two days... then I work one day, then off another day...lol

I was SUPPOSED to be getting full time hours but not so... 24 next week... sucks :(

13. 1slowlance

It's ok. A friend of mine works at Best Buy, and he is only getting 4 hours this week. I was like.....damn that sucks. I usually only work weekends and probably get about 15-20 hours a week.

14. Jogenmaru

Fixed my cruise control today.

So why is it when I add something to my car something completely irrelevant breaks. I had led brake lights in my car so my cruise control stops working. WHAT?! Cuz that completely makes perfect sense. "Oh he added led's to his car. He is ricing it out. In turn we are going to set it up so something stops working when he does it. Oh I got it. His cruise control. The looser will never see it coming."

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer O.Z. Rally made to not be riced out. Got it. Too bad for them I just wont have led tail lights anymore without load resistors. I wonder if something will stop working when I add fog lights or 35 watt hid headlighs. The wheels will stop turning and my radio wont connect to my ipod. ANTI-RICE PROOF. Im sorry Mitsubishi America but if you go back in history when you call someone a ricer you mean chinese or japanese person. Guess what I am driving you jerks. A japanese inspired american car. Although it was still produced in china. Well what do we have here. A chinese made japanese produced car. hhhmmmm

15. lancer2quick

um...haha? maybe...no? lol

16. 1slowlance

Uh what? I just ate some rocky road ice cream.

17. LuvMyLancer

Ya, they brought in 3 new managers for some fucked up reason and I lost my fulltime hours cuz they all have them...bull shit...

Soo now I'm lookin' for a new job so fuck you pizza hut...lol

18. 1slowlance

Blowjobs are fun to get.

19. Jogenmaru

agreed

20. LuvMyLancer

That ^ I wouldn't know...lol... they're fun to give? haha

Random Thought: Tired as fuck.