Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

goto walmart on your next check and get a linksys router.....i can even set it up for you from here.....

2. Jogenmaru

going to watch some Case Closed season 5, clean the room, Take a shower, and head on over this cookout.

3. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I'm back! This site wouldn't work for me for the longest time for some reason! :( I kept getting sent to the other one ?? It was weird lol

The Skyline is awesome. My fiance hooked up a deer call onto the blowoff valve for a few minutes, twas hilarious!

My Pursuit on the other hand...bleeeeh...its a big piece of shat and I want it to get stolen or hit in a car accident lol

4. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

look who's back hahahaha

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Instead of my thingy under my name saying "LT Senior" I want it to say "LT Baller".

6. LuvMyLancer

Ya I'm not diggin' the senior thing...it makes me feel old...lol. :p

7. 1slowlance

I just wanna be a baller. Shot caller.

8. LuvMyLancer

I feel like I know that phrase from somewhere....lol

So every now and then I see my Lancer driving around and I laugh. It looks HORRIBLE. Like it looks like it was in an accident. Some kid is driving it, I feel sorry for him :p

If only he knew what that car has been through! Oh, and I got it on lots in the back seat...lololololol.

9. 1slowlance

Lol. I don't think I'll ever get rid of my car. I'll just keep it until it breaks.

10. Jogenmaru

he truly loves his lancer. Unlike some ppl who falsely advertise it.

j/k pwease don't hurt lil ol me.

11. LuvMyLancer

LOL, hey I used to love my lancer :p I still miss it now and then but I know better things will come someday.

Can't live in the past if you wanna live for the future ;)

12. 1slowlance

So.........I think I may have jinxed myself. My timing belt just fucked me over today at a red light.

13. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

WTF?? I'm gone for 2 days, and LT goes gets flooded with new posts, Lance fucked his car up, LUV came back, and we have an awesome theme song now. WTF...

14. Jogenmaru

She came back because you were gone. Stalker! Now she is going to disappear again. Thanks for killing Hunk's wet dreams. LOL

15. 1slowlance

Lol. It's true. Thanks.......dick. But, yes, a lot has seem to happened since you were last here. I was just saying how much I like my car and would never get rid of it..... Why you little piece of!!! *gets in fight with car*

16. 1slowlance

.............................................................................................*and loses*

17. LuvMyLancer

LOL I missed you guys :p You're all just as weird I remember ;)

Sooo I wanna get rid of my car in the spring but I dunno what I want.... I don't want domestic...I'd like a Euro car of some kind I think, but I dunno... BMW 3 series? Or an Audi cuz they're turbo'd?... Both are nice...lol. Or should I get that Cube I wanted... or keep saving for a really nice car...bleh I haven't a clue!

18. Jogenmaru

If you have money to throw around go big....import evo 7. Most cars come N/A these days. Including bmw's. Audi's I don't know about. I really didn't even know about them until 2 years ago.

19. 1slowlance

Looking for an engine diagram.

20. Jogenmaru

engine diagram? What you talkin bout boy? For them there fuses? Or something else entirely?