Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Wow...slow day here on LT....need something to draw more visitors. Strippers, maybe?

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I would settle for more female users. Where is your gf at hunk? Whats her name.....iunno...Michelle....ILUVMYLANCER chick. She hasnt been on since she said bye bye to her lancer....

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Yeah, she came on to the new site once or twice, but hasn't been on since. Mediocre day at work. I love making less than minimum wage. :/

4. lancer2quick

Watching Johnny Test with my son.....as usual....everyday....blarg.....

5. 1slowlance

Hey, its ok. My girlfriend fell asleep on the couch while I'm browsing LT. So what? Lol.

6. Jogenmaru

You must be an illegal alien (imigrant). lol

7. lancer2quick

Big...Gay...Robot. Thats all I have to say about that...

8. 1slowlance

Anyone want to give me a job? My preferred wage is around $3000/hr. Let me know if you have any openings. :)

9. Jogenmaru

become a hooker. They normally get around $300-$500 an hour depending on where you go to get em. lol Just make sure you dont intrude on another ho's corner or she will kick yo ass. LOL

10. 1slowlance

I'll look into that. Going to talk to a guy about powdercoating my exhaust today.

11. lancer2quick

Yeah, sorry I didn't get back to you on that powdercoat Hunk...guy told me that he would do them for 75 each, as long as it was just the axle back section. Then it would require shipping or making a trip down here...I thought it was way too much....I tried to talk him into 50 each if I got about 4 or 5 people to do it, but he didn't go for it....my bad

12. 1slowlance

That's cool, man. I would need it done in like a day anyway. Since my Lancer's the daily ya know? So, it's ok. I'm gonna see how much these guys will charge me.

13. lancer2quick

got a couple sneek peeks at what in the works for the R/A...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you guys wanted...I'm gonna wait until just about done to post pics. I may make an entire "Before&After" thread....

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  14. 1slowlance

Those are kind of like the amber turn signals I got. I like them a lot more than the clear ones. To me they just look better. And I think those tail lights will work for your car, because when I got them, the plug was too big. I think those lights are for 04-06 Lancers anyway, and they just mislabeled it.

15. Jogenmaru

so your getting the evo tail lights and rear panels and rear shield wiper? :)

16. lancer2quick

Yeah, I remembered that you got these and sent them back b/c of the harness, bulbs, err something...

Heck yeah...to hell with the wide front fenders..I like the rear. As for the rear wiper, I drive backwards a lot...need it...lol Nah, the trunk lip...gots me one...wingless R/A=yummy

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  17. Jogenmaru

lol...i knew that...but will it cover up all the holes or just the last two out of the 3 for each side.

18. 1slowlance

I want a lip wing. :(

19. lancer2quick

It should cover the rear set of holes....I have a few options in mind for the others...

20. 1slowlance

Like my dick.