Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Belgaram

Belgaram Well-Known Member

Damn... SOOO many places to take this.......

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I ate some oatmeal for breakfast. Pretty good.

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I hate apartment stickers. Using goo gone is awesome but not on an angled surface. Inside car...rear window...very bottom drivers side. Residue of an old apartment sticker from one of the 2 previous owners. YAY....took awhile.

4. 1slowlance

I just realized that I still have to register for classes for this semester. FML.

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

6. 1slowlance

So, I want a new job.

7. lancer2quick

I pretty much like my job...just hate how much time I spend here.....

We need to come up with some get rich "pyramid scheme"....

8. lancer2quick

When half of my start-of-week reports rely on someone else's numbers...it makes my department look completely stupid if your figures are not right to begin with. I fixed it...but you're so fucking fired.........

9. 1slowlance

And then you killed him.

10. lancer2quick

Would do me great pleasure....

11. Jogenmaru

I wish I could fire the idiot I work with. I work in the warehouse for a cable company and we get digital boxes and hd boxes and dvr's and modem and all sorts of shit ready for contractors. Well the warehouse contractor asked us friday that he only get a certain amount of boxes to last him for the weekend(my division doesn't work weekends not unless we really need to). Well long story short, The contractor ran out of boxes. We normally give him a certain amount based on my calculated sheet. Well for the past month or so it's been good. But this one time he ran out. And instead of there being two of us to get all this shit ready for him...it was just me. Now they normally come get this shit on tuesdays and fridays. Well he ran out on sunday and wanted some shit yesterday. A lot of shit. So i get that for him. He burns through that this morning. Well he calls up and says...well I only need this much stuff. Doesnt tell that to me but tells that to the retard I work with. By that time I already gave the retard I work with the calculated sheet saying what we need to get him. He comes back to me and tells me what the contractor says he needs. I tell the retard "Fuck you. Do what the paper says. I'm tired of that fucker over there saying he only needs this and running out of shit forcing me to pick up the extra slack. Get in there and test those boxes. Stop listening to him. He is not your boss. This sheet comes from our boss. Im not picking up all that extra slack again."

I bore of this job. It pays well, but if I'm stuck gettin paid less than he is for another 2 years...im out. I hate knowing more than ppl and getting paid less than them. Although his has been here for 7 years and I havent been here for more than 2. He doesn't know as much as I do and I do more shit than he does. Plus he is in the air conditioned room and complaining about how hot it gets in there. Im in a fuckin warehouse with no a/c and no vents. He can go to hell. Plus he is like 36 still living with his mom and no gf. Almos the equivalent of the 40 year old virgin but a lot slower. Plus he has no common sense. WHY?!....that's my rant for the rest of the year. Time to go back to work and do shit and make overtime. Retard=one step closer to turbo. That's all I have to thank him for right now.

12. 1slowlance

I'm thinking about joining the service. Most likely the Navy or Army. Not smart enough for the Air Force, and not hard core enough for the Marines. Lol.

13. Jogenmaru

pfft. Air force is easy to join. But if you can't then do the navy. Army and marines are all dumb dolts. And yea im saying it. I come from a military family and pretty much hate it from the bottom of my heart. But whatever pays the bills and gets you the wants right?

Going to a friends house to play madden. oh joy....see what boredom gets me. Not a turbo thats for sure. I've made it up in my mind that I'm not having a second job this year cuz last year I had to pay $300. And the year before I got back $850. So im playin coy this year to see what I owe.

14. 1slowlance

Only reason I plan to buy Madden 11 is because Drew Brees is on the front. I like football, so it's not like I'll never play the game, but I'll probably never sell it or anything.

15. Jogenmaru

363.1 miles on a full tank of gas. Still didn't break down from no gas. I think I had about another 8 miles to go before breakdown. Good think I keep a spare canister of gas in my trunk. I think it's 2 gallons. Im not sure. But didnt even use that yet. Just went to gas station to fill up. Save the gas for another time.

This is with a/c on for a good bit of driving and flooring atleast once a day for about a quarter mile. So I guess I could possibly make 380-400 if I didnt use a/c and drove conservatively without flooring it at all. I made about 525 on my way to myrtle beach straight shot.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  16. 1slowlance

I do too much city driving, so I usually get about 325. But, when I'm commuting to school, I usually get closer to 375.

17. lancer2quick

Probably the funniest thing Ive heard this year....woot

and 325 on a tank of fuel?? I wish I could get that...the most I can get is roughly 230-250......damn horsepower...

18. Jogenmaru

Yea. Im using 89 octane. I don't like 87. It's too heavy. And 93 is waaay too light for my setup. I think i said this before but 87 and 93 burn up too quick for me. 89 is just perfect. If only I could find 91. Now that would be perfect.

19. lancer2quick

there's a station here in town that has 89, 91, 93, 97, and 102....97 runs around 4.00/gal and the 102 is around 4.75/gal....

20. Jogenmaru

damn! do they carry deisal, kerosine, and E85 too?