Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Technical meetings at my company are a waste of my time.

2. Jogenmaru

Unfortunately it does. It's no different than a Lancer owner buying evo turbo parts from other members to make there turbo set up. If it's not stock and you have it, It's custom. May not be custom made but it is custom only because it's not stock. And this is where I stop because then it would get into a debate of custom and aftermarket. Which aftermarket is custom, it's just mass produced. Good luck with beating a Ralliart. Agreed with number 3. Although your preference in women is not equally agreed throughout america. But if she is agreed 20/25 ugly then she needs to stop. And really a PVC pipe. LOL...id have to see it to believe. Im one for cheap but wow.

Not trying to be a jerk to your statements but som ppl just arent as wealthy and want the power just can't afford it past a bootleg setup. For a while I had stock intake rubber crap with a cone filter until I bought like 3 different actual cold air intake setups just to convert them to short ram intakes. Ghetto is ghetto no matter how you look at but if it works then it works. No need to hate but all of the above are ugly as hell and shouldnt really be shown off at all. If I had that setup I would not let anyone know. At all. You should have taking picturs and put it in our ricers spotted thread. LOL

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I'm hungry as fuck.

4. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Wow...someone has a grudge...lol

5. 1slowlance

I have to wash my hands.

6. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

me and my girlfriend are listening to the music we used to listen to when we were like 12, good times

7. 1slowlance

Just got a tac nuke in MW2. Who else is excited for me?!?!? Lol.

8. Jogenmaru

congrats!

9. lancer2quick

Raining....finally. need to figure out what I'm making for dinner....

10. 1slowlance

Go head wit ur bad self.

11. Jogenmaru

12. 1slowlance

Love the Tekken controller next to it. Lol.

13. Jogenmaru

hellz yea. Bought the game when it came out. Havent touched the game since. The online is garbage. And I have Verizon Fios. How lame. Inet connection is supposed to be 25m download and 25m upload.

14. 1slowlance

Listening to Dave Chappelle's stand up "For What It's Worth" for like the 5th time. Funny shit.

15. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

nigga what is juice?

16. 1slowlance

I want some apple drink! It's greeeeeeeen!! Lol. Was able to call in a second nuke tonight. I guess when I get on a roll, I can do that well. Never thought I'd be able to get a nuke. I use harrier strike, chopper gunner to get it.

17. lancer2quick

sweet....I havent had the time to play in about a week.....sucks

18. 1slowlance

Hey, it's ok. I was up late playing last night. I was just like fuck it, I haven't stayed up late playing games in a long time. And, now I remember why I don't do it anymore, because I'm tired as fuck. Lol.

19. lancer2quick

I told the wife to call in today so she could watch the boys...I have way too much shit to do today, and need to sleep at some point...

20. 1slowlance

I want Fruit by the Foot.