Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Belgaram

Belgaram Well-Known Member

My In-Laws are here and brought dinner and it smells like shit!

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

^^ had that happen.....whole house was funky for a day or so...

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

We have these two homeless ladies that come and sit outside of our work a lot and they smell really bad. And have you actually seen these, Marcus? Yeah, that's right. I know your name. FEAR ME!!!!!!

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I fear no man, Lance. Only women. They control the sex. No gay sex for me. And no I actually haven't seen them in person. I may get them and if I don't like em I could sell em to you. But I won't be getting anything like that anytime soon. More about spending money on "make me faster" parts. Than cosmetic stuff. I still need to get my evo 7 wing painted. It's just sitting in my closet on my dresser waiting. It looks at me everytime and says "UUUMMM Dude! I've been here for months. WTF is up? Paint my ass and put me on the sweet honey Lancer's ass you got out there."

5. 1slowlance

Lol. I think I've kind of given up on making my car fast. Lol. I was planning on getting them so I can keep my windows somewhat rolled down so it's not so hot in my car all the time.

6. Jogenmaru

You can always buy window vents from rrm. Oh the money spent there.....But I may just do that and buy an alarm. I really don't want to have to kick someones ass for going inside my car. Or make window vents like JB.

7. 1slowlance

New idea, and need some thoughts on it. I've had my current HID's for a little over a year now, and I really like them, I've just always thought I would like yellow headlights. I've always been throwing the idea around, but never really acted on it. But, on my way home tonight, on a dark road, I was looking at the brightness and color of my headlights and thought that yellow might look sick. Thoughts, comments, concerns? Any criticism is welcome. Tell me what ya'll really think. I'd love to get the 3000K yellows for fog lights, but I can't seem to find a fog light kit for our year, plus the installation would probably be a bitch. I've heard of 03 Accord retrofits onto our cars though. Something like this color ->
    [​IMG]

8. lancer2quick

Dammit Lance, why do we always think about the same things about the same time? I was looking into possibly getting some 3000k bulbs for my kit when I get new headlights (water in the stockers....not condensation, WATER). I just couldn't decide on the fog color to go with it....other than that, I liked the idea....at least until you thought about it...lol

9. 1slowlance

Lol. I've always had it in my head and told a few people about it, and they said nah that'd look stupid. For some reason though, I think it would look pretty good. I might look into getting some fog lights and doing them this color some more, but I doubt it. If I do want to go with this color, I'll just get the headlights and fix my stock connection that I broke first. Lol.

10. Jogenmaru

I think yellow headlights are ugly. I'd rather yeller fogs.

11. 1slowlance

You're cool. Lol.

12. Jogenmaru

Just washed my hair. Found 3 more gray hairs. For a total of 6 now. I'm hungry. Anyway...im tired...nite time. I have a bed time of grandpa too...sheesh I'm old.(23) Gonna start exercising again. Get me my abs back. I miss those little buggers. And then off to the beach with em. Yea that's right...a black guy at a beach. LOL. I'm most likely the whitest black guy of all time. I can play all sports except basketball.

NIGHT! Hunk...what's hcbk?

13. 1slowlance

HCBK=Hard Core Bad Kid
    Black guy at the beach!!!! Say what?!? Lol.

14. Jogenmaru

Imma hold out on the straight pipe and downpipe until next payday. I got other plans for the $170.

15. 1slowlance

Like buying the straight pipe for me? Aw, you're so sweet.

16. Jogenmaru

Now this is just funny. We need more chicks up here. Complete sausage fest.

17. lancer2quick

Just got home....gotta wash up the car and take some pics....in a little while....lol

18. lancer2quick

We do need more chicks here.....my wife made that comment last week. Said we needed girls to harass, instead of always calling each other gay all the time.....

19. 1slowlance

HEY! You're gay. On a side note, I can't get my belt off while sitting down.

20. Jogenmaru

dat's cuz you has a beer belly. Your under age. You shouldn't be drinking that stuff. Young'n! Anybody got a fail box 360. I wanna play some left 4 dead or gears or left for dead 2!