Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

blarg....need new wheels/tires......16's or 17's....who wants to throw me a set??

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Anyone know where I can get a reputable set of window visors? Like the ones that go on the 4 windows so I can crack my windows without someone breaking into my car while I'm at work? I am looking for some almost black ones, but gray would probably be fine. And, don't worry, J. I rage quit a lot too if I'm doing bad.

3. lancer2quick

I've been playing like shit here lately.....nothing I can do about it, I guess.....

4. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

l2q, i think we all could use some new rims and tires, haha.

hunk, i too am not wearing a shirt

jog, that is a drive haha, we have like local meet ups for everyone one up here on a couple days, but im always working. work stinks

to all, going to florida soon!!! :D

5. lancer2quick

Well, this is why I'm In the market.....
    [​IMG]
    I dropped a wheel off the track at Barber's last weekend....and I thought everything was fine....until I went to rotate my tires today. It sucks b/c I was supposed to do an autoX exib later today ......not going to be able to do it now.

At least I'll be able to put my springs on when I get the new wheels.......If I ever do.....

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  6. lancer2quick

Stop by my area on your way through....maybe a little outta the way though..

7. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

tim: If only I can do a 10 hour drive. I think my tank last me for 5 1/2 hours of straight driving. Have fun in Florida. I assume your taking a plane?

JB: wow....from the angle that picture is at it looks cambered, but I know it's at a angle. And yea...those tires need to go. Get RRM's 17" wheels and some nitto neogens. That'd be badass.

On a side note....its 3 am and im up. WTF?! Just got done watching Brothers with the guy that played prince of persia (he is a good actor, i liked him in all the movies ive seen with him so far) and tobey maguire. still not tired

8. lancer2quick

Yeah, it looks like it has a lot of positive camber, but its just the angle I was at. Bad thing is....thats the only tire I have an issue with. Its the one that I dropped off the other day though.....the others are just fine. I wish I had the change to get the RRM wheels...but money has been tight here lately....sucks.

9. 1slowlance

I've been playing MW2 since I got home at 12:30 until now. And, I'm not really that tired, I'm just tired of playing. Lol.

10. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

nah were driving, taking my moms vehicle.

11. 1slowlance

Tired. And I have to work tonight.

12. lancer2quick

1 hour sleep in the last 44 hours.....gonna be a long day...

13. 1slowlance

^ That sucks. And I was complaining because I only got like 4 last night.

14. lancer2quick

yeah...I usually only get between 3 and 4 hours a day...bu the wife has been working odd hours this past week......at least I'm off tonight.

15. 1slowlance

Sounds like you need it.

16. Jogenmaru

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Wind...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53e23ebe49

17. lancer2quick

Just got home from running with the wife.....6 miles is way too far for this heat....

18. Jogenmaru

Head gasket kit bought: $70
    RRM Straight pipe will buy Friday/Saturday: $100+ shipping
    Ebay downpipe $75 bought
    5w30 oil bought $25
    engine coolant bought: $10
    Evo 8 turbo 9.8 hotside, j pipe, o2 housing, and wastegate will buy Friday/Saturday $200
    Totals $495

F my life. Half my paycheck gone
    The rest will be wasted on cell phone bill, Car payment, and gas for 2 weeks. I wanted tint too. :(

pfft screw the car payment...will go towards credit card. It's not due until the 19th of every month anyway.

Plus side. all that left on the turbo build is manifold and things like wrx injectors, psi spring, fuel pump, fpr, boost controller and oil return lines. All of which can be found cheap except that fuel pump. $255 Oh yea...and a BOV.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  19. lancer2quick

I saw an OEM evo 9 bOV on ebay for 25 bucks last night....

20. Jogenmaru

You trying to make me go broke man? LOL