Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

My internet is still crapping out. On a positive not: A friend of mine and I are going to a Nonpoint concert on August 3rd.

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Thanks J. I owe ya one. New radiator, new downpipe, new head gaskets, new battery....sheesh. A lot of things are standing between me and going turbo. And on top of that, I may be running a bit lean thanks to the head gaskets. So new head gasket kit from rrm and new radiator from ebay. Great just great. :/
    Might as well buy the downpipe from some where along with rrm's straight pipe too. Damn! And I wanted that rear disc brake conversion from rpw. Oh well. Fix all that then get the rear disc brakes. 3 month set back. I need a new or another job.

3. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Get an aluminum radiator....The Evo radiator should bolt up, with the exception of the 2 fan bolts on the passenger side.......

4. lancer2quick

Get an aluminum radiator....The Evo radiator should bolt up, with the exception of the 2 fan bolts on the passenger side.......

5. lancer2quick

I guess its time to detail the car and get everything squared away for the Hooter's car show on Sat. ..... and its hot. Just hope my clutch holds out good enough to do my driving exhibition there.....super stoked about it...

6. 1slowlance

I've been wanting to get that straight pipe from RRM. If you get it, let me know.

7. lancer2quick

Slow night here on LT...... bout to get off work and finish going over the R/A for the show tomorrow....in the heat...again. Damn you global warming

8. 1slowlance

I just realized I have to go back to school soon.

9. lancer2quick

10. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i love how its really only you three talking in this thread anymore lol, what happened to everyone?

11. Jogenmaru

no clue. Everyone disappeared after the update. And/or has been lancer free for a while. :(

12. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

hella gay. i wanna get a meet up going up here before the weather starts going to shit again.

13. Jogenmaru

How close are you to Baltimore, Maryland?

14. lancer2quick

In need of new wheels and tires DESPERATELY.....geez, another thing to add to the list...

15. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

Its about 5 hours to maryland and I've been around but I'm working two jobs and school right now so I seem to have no life for anything lately working the second job to get a buncha workdone to my car but I shud have the rest of the automotive pc I've been working on done soon ill take pics for ya'll

16. 1slowlance

On a side note, I have no shirt on.

17. Jogenmaru

Shieldwolf and tim: If yall have time anytime soon we can meet up in Baltimore. It's about a 5 hour drive for me as well. I dunno though. It seems to be a good time away for just the 3 of us. I may have a 2nd job for the holiday too so yea. Anytime is good. Just let me know 2 weeks in advance.

L2Q: I have nitto nt450's on my car right now and they are awesome. Although they are drag tires, for some reason they are rated all season tires when they really aren't. But they are very grippy. Turning isnt the best I have had but that's because Im not awd. I think they offer them in 17's as well but for you I would refer to nitto neo gens. Now those are freaking awesome tires.

Hunk:..........................................

18. 1slowlance

You just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya.

19. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

Hunk you just remind ,me of Herbert from family guy.

Btw new shocks and coilover sleeves soon

20. Jogenmaru

damn right I'm mad. I rage quit that game. I got stuck on the dumbasses side. I'm not afraid to admit it. I rage quit that game with you Lance. Ya'll was raping us with no lube and no consideration of our feelings. LOL oh well. New gauges are in.