Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I want a straight pipe too. Oh well. And actually you would have had the F-250 for the first 7-10 secs. They are catch up machines. You coulda taken him from stop light to stop light. Anything more than that you would have to cry yourself to sleep for a week screaming "Why? Oh Why did I have to be cocky?!" LOL

It's nothing special. Apparently the back light is always on though. You can see it clearly at night. You can't see any light during the day time.
    And that is a lot of dust I have on my steering column. Well actually its not a lot. Just the way the light shines on it. But damn did my phone make it seem like its dirty as shit.

[​IMG]

woot! the big 600...didn't even know until I went back to proof read.

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

^^Wanted that for a couple years now....I hate you

3. Jogenmaru

only cost me $60.

4. lancer2quick

Hate you even more

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Me too. That looks really good. Did you just get lucky and find one that had close to the same amount of miles that your old one did?

6. Jogenmaru

Yea. He was selling it on ebay with 84k. It wasn't exactly 84k but I was approaching the 84k marker when I won it 3 weeks back. Its only off by -315 miles from my actual odometer reading. I have a sign reminding me of how much to add to the mileage on the new one.

7. 1slowlance

Cool. I just got home from work, going back at 6. Love working doubles.

8. 1slowlance

Going to the drift/auto-x event today. Pretty excited. I'll try to take lots of pictures.

9. lancer2quick

^^good. whenever I go to an event, I usually go alone.....so no one to take pics of me. lol they guys out there usually get one out of about 200 of my lancer.....

10. Jogenmaru

screw pics....we want vids!

11. 1slowlance

Well, it was really rainy, so no pics from me. I think a guy that went that's on the other forum I'm on has a photobucket link to like 300 or so, so I'll find that and post it for ya'll.

12. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i wish i could make money with out working haha

13. Jogenmaru

become a pimp

14. 1slowlance

Just got home from work, and am tired as fuck. And still have to go back at 6. Yay.

15. nick2010

nick2010 New Member

Oh i wish i didn't have to go to office and get pay.But its tough.I am too busy these days with my office work.I seriously think i need some vacations.

16. 1slowlance

17. Jogenmaru

+1

Nick, If you don't want to get paid then you can give me your money. I'd be happy to spend it on myself. :)

18. Jogenmaru

19. Jogenmaru

:( I threw some codes today. U2500. Must be something new. I did a search and got 0 relevant hits.
    b0107 and again nothing.
    P0139 O2 Sensor Circuit Slow Response Bank 1 Sensor 2 (yea the 2nd sensor isn't plugged in so that makes sense).
    Oh I also found out I have 117 hp. Using the OT-2. No tune. I think that's good for an engine (4G94 that is)with 75k on it to retain its base 105 hp and have 2 bolt ons. Yea imma buy a temp header and downpipe until I go turbo in December-January.

20. 1slowlance

I've gotta replace my O2 sensor by the cat. Changed the one on the header, and was good for about a week, then it came up again. Got it read, and the guy said it was the 2nd O2 sensor. I was like "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU". Lol.