Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Anyone want to play Super Smash Brothers Melee for the GameCube? I got dibs on Master Hand!

[video]http://www.gametrailers.com/player/701341.html[/video]

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Was beginning to wonder if this thread had died. Tired, and finally get a day off on Saturday. Think I'll go for a bike ride.

4. Jogenmaru

Why is this woman trying to get me to go out of town for the 4th with her bf's parents and her. Cuz she can't get in contact with her bf. What kind of f'd up skit is that? I'm not doing it. Even if I was single. That's just akward. Only because she cant get in contact with her bf to get a good blessing from him. Kinda old fashioned for a 26 year old woman. 27 now I think.

5. 1slowlance

^ That is kind of f'd up. Anyone else ever heard of (həd) pe?

6. Jogenmaru

?pe? Like gym class?

7. Jogenmaru

Me trying to get the beater started so I can do my weekend long install. Now I know it really needs a new battery. I get 2 cranks then death. Sometimes just half a crank.

[​IMG]

8. Jogenmaru

And thanks a lot Lance. You got that damn song stuck in my head. "Amazing Horse".....its fucking addicting to listen to. "Shut up woman get on my horse!"

9. 1slowlance

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing.

10. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Morning everyone! I finally figured out there`s apparently 2 Lancer Tuners and I was still on the old one. Which is why no one was replying to me.

Just stopping by to say hello. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend! I did... I got engaged!!! :D

11. Jogenmaru

1. Welcome to the new LT.com
    2. How did you manage to get on the old one?
    3. Congrats on the engagement! :)
    4. Canada celebrates 4th of July also?

12. Jogenmaru

Never mind on question 2. I was thinking about it when I was washing my car. I know the answer as to how that was possible.

13. 1slowlance

Good to see you again, Luv. Congrats on the engagement. Leaving to play guitar, that's what's up.

14. killerdragonoz

killerdragonoz Well-Known Member

washed the car Sunday, stayed home today did nothing. Work tomarrow boo.

15. Jogenmaru

lol. mine was opposite. i did nothing yesterday and washed my car today. and still stayed at home and did nothing

16. 1slowlance

I went to a friend's house yesterday and played with some nitro methane? cars. Something like that. I forget exactly what they're called. But, they go fast and are loud as f***! Lol. Pretty fun. Today I worked. :( Thinking my next mod will be some rims, and then a drop. Think about it more after the event this Saturday.

17. Jogenmaru

*sigh* back to work after a 3-day vacation.

18. 1slowlance

Work the rest of the week, except Saturday. Then all day on Sunday. I'm gonna be really tired Sunday morning. Lol.

19. Jogenmaru

Finally got my evo 8 gauge cluster in. Bought it on the 15th of last month. He finally shipped it on Tuesday priority. Only thing I hate about it is the same thing with our Lancer gauge clusters. The back lights are waaay to dark. What the hell was mitsu thinking. A dark red/orange backlighting theme for us. It's hard as hell to see that at night.

Got my OT-2 wifi cable in for my car today too. It a pretty good device. I have to see if I can hook up my pc to it using the usb cable supplied to see if there is a tuning capability on it. Although that's most likely explained on the disc that came with it. I may just have to go pop it in.

On a side note...its still hot outside with inside 90 degrees. Wish it was tomorrow already so the man can come fix this a/c. I'd rather be outside right now.

Get paid next friday and I'm buying this for my evo cluster. It will help a lot at night time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120587816101&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

that's all for now.

20. 1slowlance

No pics of the actual cluster? I'm thinking my next mod will be the straight pipe from RRM. Either that or some rims. On a side note, this Ford F-250 apparently wanted to race me on my way home from work tonight. My friend's dad has a Chevy 2500 diesel, so I know what those things are capable of, and know I have no chance. Lol. He saw my "YOU MAD?" sticker and was like "WAIT! I AM mad!"