Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I like those, but I'd go with more of a goldish color. That's what I'm kind of/not really looking at all for, more like wanting. Lol.

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

now those look good but I see those around a lot. I wish rrm made some of there in 16's. I know they can do different colors for you. Mainly this one

[​IMG]

3. 1slowlance

Those are ok. I wouldn't mind em if they cam in a 16 like you said.

4. Jogenmaru

Evo 8 gauge cluster needs to be shipped. Im getting impatient. Next to buy is OT-2 cable and then rear discs brake conversion from rpw. Coil overs can wait until February. Almost done with piecing my turbo together. Just need the turbo and waste gate actuater with low psi spring.

5. 1slowlance

Got sent home early from work. Said labor was too high. I love not getting hours.

6. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

Toy story 3 funny part is there's more adullts than kids by a huuuge margin

7. Jogenmaru

Because it's what they grew up on. LOL....these younger kids know nothing of toy story. Im 23 and I liked it when it came out. But I also like the recent movie "The Princess and the Frog". Maybe I'm just a big kid.

8. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

What gets me is ii was like andy I had all the toys and tapes with all the songs .......god that movie made me feel like a kid all over againn

9. 1slowlance

I still need to see it. Still need to see a few movies that have just come out, just don't really have the time to. And, plus, I would look like a pedo if I go by myself. Lol.

10. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Think its time to have the motor blueprinted.....112k and a good amount of abuse has probably loosened her up a bit.

11. 1slowlance

Looking for a new job. Trying to get on at Folgers in New Orleans.

12. Jogenmaru

ROFLMAO....*sigh* I should be mature enough to not laugh at this.

13. Jogenmaru

14. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i would use the piping and lines but not the actual intercooler haha, but thats just me, seems too cheap. i wish i had money :[

15. Jogenmaru

You and me both. But this is my dedication for now. Im buying pieces to this turbo project and don't feel like going to multiple junkyards this paycheck to find a evo 8 turbo and piping.

Time for some hot pockets! Maybe....

16. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

To me, it seems like a good buy...especially with free ship. Ive seen cheap knock off IC's go for 300 bucks by themselves. with all that comes with the kit, I say go for it. And if you don't want the catch can, I'll take it off your hands for a reasonable price....lol

17. Jogenmaru

lol. If anything I would do what tim said. I'd get rid of that intercooler. I don't want to modify my front bumper at all. I want to keep it stock looking. I don't want ppl to see that big ass intercooler and be like "OH shit! I wanna race him!" Im going with a stealth (black/dark colored) intercooler.

18. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

theyll know its turbo when they here pshhhhhhhh amnyways haha

19. 1slowlance

Idk about that piping. Looks like it would be really cheap and flimsy.

20. Jogenmaru

I just found out they left the o2 sensor removal tool on my second o2 sensor. Thanks for the free tool guys. LOL Betcha they wondering where it went. That's what they get for not installing the o2 sensor hole for my second o2 sensor.