Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

And here I was, thinkin I was the only one that liked the wagons. I'm still trying to find someone getting rid of an Evo wagon.....super rare, but they're out there...

Attached Files:

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I'd love to get an Evo wagon, but like you said, they're really rare.

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

101 degrees here in Suffolk, VA. That's not including humidity and on top of that...Im in an insulated warehouse with no ventilation.

Hunk, what's it like down there. Im sure its even hotter and more humid than here. I hate being on the coast sometimes.

4. 1slowlance

My Weather Channel desktop thingy is saying 80 right now. Says it's only going to get up to 86, but its also supposed to rain. Lol. Says it will feel like 99 later today.

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Why would I get banned for freedom of speech on 9gL

6. 1slowlance

Because you're too cool?

7. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

supposedly we had an earthquake in NY today i didnt even notice lol

8. 1slowlance

I'm getting a buzzcut tomorrow.....

9. Jogenmaru

I need to wash my car today. But everytime I look at the weather for the next 3 days it says it not supposed to rain and it ends up raining right after I was her. I guess I should anyway and do the day after as well. Anyone know where I can get mud flaps for my 7th gen?

10. 1slowlance

I was just thinking about getting some for my car as well. I think they'll look sick. I've never seen any on eBay or anything.

11. Jogenmaru

I wish this guy would ship my evo 8 gauge cluster. Im almost at 84k which is where the cluster is at according to him. I want this to be a good a equal mileage swap. Paid for it on Friday. Here it is Thursday and nothing. I will see what's up with this guy after week 2. On top of that note...Im buying the piping for my turbo next pay check.

12. 1slowlance

As of right now, I'm just saving money. Don't really plan on buying anything major for my car. Got some new stickers though. Will post pics tomorrow.

13. lancer2quick

I want some new wheels......maybe a gold or a flat bronze.....in a 16 or 17....so many options.....not enough money...

14. teddy45

teddy45 New Member

Well now i am just saving money to get some parts for my car and do some mods in it.Lets see when i get them.

15. 1slowlance

16s in bronze or gold would look sick.

16. Jogenmaru

+1
    I think 17's are right on that too big line. It to me doens't look good. It's like being at oem hieght. The drop just isnt that great looking too me.The gap from the ground to the car just doesnt seem to look good to me with 17's that is.

17. 1slowlance

Just went to the bank and deposited my check. Sigh.

18. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

only to see it all disappear again huh?

19. 1slowlance

Won't be going anywhere for a while. I don't plan on spending it on anything unless I need to, until I buy me new Lancer. Lol. Hopefully anyways.

20. lancer2quick

Yeah, I hated how when I went to take some low-angle shots of the car...and it looked like I had rally suspension under it. I'm prolly gonna go with a 16 with a 205/45/16. Little more sidewall than I'm used to, but at least it'll ride better. lol

Thinking about these......
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010