Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 08CustomLancer

08CustomLancer Well-Known Member

Good luck, but im not agreeing that you are since ive never seen you.

Time to head out to school to see if we can get books yet or not. and what day we go back... oh then off to the dealership 8)

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Dealership?? whhhhy?

I need to go there cuz my windershield wiper thing got ripped off ? lol :( add that to list alongwith the broken bumper and smashed in front grill :lol:

Also due for an oil change too.

3. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

If it is just the wiper part thats easily replaced, not expensive either. Its about time for me to replace mine.

4. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

BRas 33 takes it in the ass.

you didn't hear that from me

5. 08CustomLancer

Dealership to find a deal on a car I really like. Looks like I found one :D

Now we did hear it from you. Even if you EDIT your post I got it quoted :lol: 8)

6. LuvMyLancer

Well I just went out and bought myself a Blackberry Curve (in pink, of course!!).

I can't figure it out though ahahah it's stuck on speaker phone and I dunno how to change the ringtone either... weiiiiiiird.

7. 08CustomLancer

lol i just have a basic flip phone. if it calls, im happy. im not stupid with them just dont care about them

8. LuvMyLancer

I had a basic flip phone but wanted something cool LOL.

The speakerphone is still stuck on... ANNND I cant figure out how to pick a ringtone for just the text messages. ????

9. 08CustomLancer

I know how on my phone. Did you read the books?

10. LuvMyLancer

Uhh no... it didnt come with a book LOL just some CDs... am I supposed to listen/watch them? I'm confused haha

I'm soooo not technology savvy at all.

11. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

I have a black berry, well kinda, fell in water now doesnt work. I knew how to do all that but cant give you a step by step off the top of my head, sorry. But, just play around a little bit, with phones all you got to do is read, just dont go changing anything else that your not sure about lol.

12. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

There should be a key with a dollar sign and a speaker highlighted in silver. Just press that button...

For a different ring tone just for you message go into Profiles then Advanced. Hit the menu button (the button with all the dotes next to the trackball) over the profile you want to edit. That will bring up your menu and select Edit. Then go the message or whatever you want the different ring tone to be and then hit the menu button egain and select edit...

13. LuvMyLancer

Where the heck is Profiles... ?? lol

14. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

:lol: you fail... Not sure how you have your screen set up. Also check to make sure you don't have the folders hidden...

15. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Finally I got new truck from work, it's a 2009 International Duramax Turbo, air ride suspension w/drop chassis, air ride drivers chair, heated mirrors, fog lamps, dual 50 gal diesel tanks, airhorn from hell, 4 speaker CD player w/MP3 player hook up, this sucker drives like a dream and there's nothing better than new truck smell. This is my new office. :drunken: :drunken:

16. 08CustomLancer

Nice, Post a pic :D

Ill have to post a picture of my dad's truck.

17. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Yeah I need to park my Lancer next to it!
    BTW, 7 more days 'till my own personal domsday mental breakdown. :drunken: :drunken:

18. 08CustomLancer

I asked you to explain last time too.

Whats going on?

19. 08CustomLancer

This dealer offered me more for my car today.

We will see.

20. LuvMyLancer

HI!! I just took my car Rallying, it was fun and now I kinda wanna get into real rally racing :lol: