Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

get avast antivirus. It is always scanning your computer. Its more reliable than norton and macaffee. i think its $30 for a year. It scan while you surf the internet and when you open a file/folder it scans before windows opens it. Its pretty fast for a program that does all that. I have had it and no virus issues for 4 years.

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Sounds pretty good. I'll look into it I guess. I use Norton and Trend Micro, and haven't had any problems or anything.

3. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

So I went to the dealership last night to look at my baby cuz I noticed they took the stars off....

Man...they DESTROYED my car. It looks like they tried to drive it down a narrow alley. That's how scratched it is on both sides now... like WTF?!

I dunno how they're gonna sell it like that. It looks like shit.

Also, they took my underglow off for some reason so I'm gonna see if they'll give it back to me and I'll just throw it on my Pursuit lol

Oh Stardust....I'm sorry they treated you badly :(

4. 1slowlance

Just got back from my friend's house. We were playing guitar and all that craziness. Learned a few of his things, and he learned a few of mine. We played pretty well together, for the first time ever playing with each other. Might be a future in us. Interesting.

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

At work as fuck....until 7am.....as fuck....

6. 1slowlance

What flip-out head unit are you getting?

7. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

my sister might trade her cobalt in for a new lancer gts! hahah

8. 1slowlance

We have 666 pages on the front page.

9. Jogenmaru

Got me an ipod touch 2nd gen 32gb model. Shit was confusing as hell for me at first. I think I have the hang of it now. And then something new pops up. i know it will. I wonder what all this little gadget can do. Time to get a new radio to replace my last $150 head unit. One with blutooth and usb connectivity that fits our lancers. Or I can go custom with the harness but that's too much trouble.

Screw that. I can deal with usb for now. Its a plus since it reads music and charges the ipod. I want me a turbo first. Stupid red evo making my penis look small. LOL

Oh yea. I have to get those videos from my gf.

10. 1slowlance

Whoa, we don't want to hear about those kind of videos. Unless they're hot. Lol.

11. Jogenmaru

Lol. I meant the ones from ecmm. All the drags that happened.

12. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Some got video of them.

13. Jogenmaru

my gf had 2 crappy cell phone ones. One of me and the red evo and one of me and the Beav. I'm sure someone else had an actual video camera though.

Jeez you shouldn't have shown up late. Not that you would have run a lot or anything.

14. Jogenmaru

Im tired of hearing about this oil spill shit. That company, I won't say the name but you all know, needs to pay for it. They no longer need to be a business. And burn all the oil that has gotten to far before it does even more damage. And yes you can burn oil on and underwater. And if America does not give consequences to this devastation then I can faithfully say that I will no longer show any patriotism to this country.

15. 1slowlance

I'm currently eating cereal and milk is splashing onto my computer.

16. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Today is my son's 2nd birthday today.....and it was my job to make the cake. Here is the awesome result...lol....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

hhaha thats awesome!!

18. 1slowlance

This is going to take some getting used to.

19. 1slowlance

Only thing I don't like is the such small avatar limits. I can't find anything I want in 80x80 pixels. :(

20. Jogenmaru

sounds like a "You mad?" moment.