Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

warnings are nice but i would still take the time to get a hold of the manufacturer for the 50 state legal stuff just in case. What officially was the warning for?

2. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

who are they to say its louder than stock? i know in ny if its over a certain decibel its illegal, and they technically have to prove its over that, and if they cant then your suppose to not get one, but you know the cops, they screwed me over when i got in my accedent

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Yeah, a few places have the technology to determine decibel levels, but not too many from what I understand.

4. 1slowlance

Just got back from selling my old rims. Paid me $100, and 35% tint on my front 2 windows.

5. timschoeliertm

6. timschoeliertm

7. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

8. 1slowlance

Yes, the 18s I had. Your dog is very pretty. And he's running around like "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?! DO YOU NOT SEE THAT THING?!?!"

9. LuvMyLancer

Thanks! He's kinda chubby for his breed but I still love him just the way he is haha. He did seem a little like "WTF is this?!" when I first let them out together haha.

Then he started pushing her around with his nose and swatting at her haha. She's a tough little thing though, she'd hop back and forth and run right under him then come back and nip his nose lol.

Its funny watching such a big dog and lil ferret play together.

10. 1slowlance

So, I just failed my math test!!! YEAH!!!

11. LuvMyLancer

Woo! Congrats!! I always used to... I flunked grade 10 math and then never took it again because I'm too dumb haha. And THAT is why I'm never gonna amount to much cuz I can't get into college/university! :p

12. 1slowlance

But I got an A on my history test. I like History and English, and hate maths and sciences.

13. LuvMyLancer

I'm not really good at much of anything... haha. But... oh well...

14. timschoeliertm

so i got a new mirror today put on, its a piece of shit mirror, im not happy about it

15. LuvMyLancer

That's not good...take it back?

My mom bought me a pink Tiara for $100 today lol annnnd a Guess bracelet... which is also pink haha... and a pink heart shaped remote for my TV :p

16. timschoeliertm

if only i didnt need a mirror on my car

17. 1slowlance

What's so bad about it?

18. timschoeliertm

it radels a lot, loud music, going over 40 mph, but i think i have a solution, it seems like the bolts arent tight enough, so i bought some rubber washers, and i am going to put them in between te mirror and the part that connects the the mirror to the car

19. 1slowlance

"O yeah?! Well, you're stupid!!!" CoD4 memories make me lol.

20. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

japan Inn is so expensive but so good but we waited an hour to be seated and were there for 3 hours wtf...