Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

And even then.... how loud are Harleys and its OKAY for them ?

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Bikes are different stories though. They can pretty much do whatever the hell they want. I've seen at least 10 Harley's with the bike equivalent of underglow. They have lights on all over it, the "engine bay", and lots of other places, but I've never heard of them getting a ticket for it or anything.

3. LuvMyLancer

Well, that' lame.... :(

Here's Lexi!

[​IMG]

4. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

Harley's run straight pipe dont they?

5. 1slowlance

I'm not sure.

6. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

thank god i can go to sleep soon

7. 1slowlance

I'm about to head to sleep too. Gotta wake up early tomorrow morning for school. :(

8. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Freakin tired....Thinking about buffing out the Lancer when it stops raining.....might turn into a "how to".

9. 1slowlance

So, I found out they re-released the original season's Power Ranger toys, so I won't have any money, but I'll have a WHOLE bunch of MMPR toys. :D

10. shieldwolf342

I still have all my original ones in the boxes somewhere

11. 1slowlance

I have a bunch of my old ones as well, but I don't have the Green Ranger's dagger flute, and they have a Dino Megazord. That can be separated into each of the 5 dino zords and then into the Megazord. Yeah.......I'm a loser. :D

12. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

The cop said that anything aftermarket done to a motor vehicle is intended for off road use only... I said it's 50 state legal. He said that's a lie. He said because its louder than factory its illegal... as a mustang GT drove by with a louder tone exhaust. My injen has a low deep tone granted if I Rev high yes its somewhat loud but normal driving definitely not a fart can!

13. 1slowlance

Yeah, I know what you mean.They say they're 50 state legal, but we can get tickets for them. It's always confused me. I'd take a look at WHY they're 50 state legal, and see if you can fight it on that basis, if you feel like fighting it at all.

14. shieldwolf342

Like hunk said get a hod of the part maker/retail,er and get docmentation on 50 state legal and there reasonings all u can redally do hopefully the company is nreally nice and compensats the ticket..... I know wishful thinking

15. 1slowlance

I'm Tommy Oliver. Just thought I'd let you all know.

16. shieldwolf342

I'm rick james b1tch

17. 1slowlance

Are you serious? If so, can you mail me an autograph?

18. shieldwolf342

I wish I really was. Would love that kind of money

19. LuvMyLancer

I have another interview next week..wooo.... c'mon new job....come my way! lol

20. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Well thank God I got a warning this time and I hopefully wont get pulled over again