Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Don't be afraid!

So some young kid (like 19) came up to me in his Honda and said "how much you selling your car for?" (i have signs in the windows) I said "More than you can afford pal, Mitsubishi" hahah (Fast/Furious quote).

I LOL'd.

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Lol. I <3 random FnF quotes.

3. LuvMyLancer

Yeah...Id like to say I'm awesome like that :p

4. 1slowlance

I also <3 when my team does horrible in CoD4.

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Going to the range tomorrow.....5 guns + 12 bricks of ammo = stress relief.

6. 1slowlance

What kind of guns? I'm gonna guess. A 9mm, 2 shotguns, an AR 15, and a revolver. Lol. Just what kinda came to my head.

7. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

ha..close. M4A2, H&K MP5-SD5, Accuracy International L96, Kel-Tec 9MM, and my favorite...a Beowulf .50 Cal. Should make for a good day...lol

8. 1slowlance

I have always wanted an MP5. The AR and M4 are almost the same thing correct? Or is it the AR and M16?

9. LuvMyLancer

You Americans and your guns.... haha.

Though I'm not gonna lie, I just to be a competitive rifleman(woman lol). I was in the Summer Games here and everything.... they called me "Cowgirl" cuz I was the fastest shooter they've ever seen unloading 20 rounds in 5 mins and actually hitting the target good haha.

10. 1slowlance

That's pretty cool. Just got off of work and we got ass raped. Bad. Lol.

11. LuvMyLancer

I'm just sitting in my room and all I can hear is Billy Mays on the TV in the other room haha

12. 1slowlance

I hate weddings.

13. LuvMyLancer

Uhhh, random haha

But ya... I don't really like going to them but I really want one of my own someday haha

14. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

mine is jun 4, 2011

15. 1slowlance

Got pulled over in my mom's car tonight on my way home from dropping off my girlfriend. Turns our both of her license plate lights are out.....go figure. Cop was cool though, let me go and was just curious why I was so dressed up. Lol. Night everyone.

16. LuvMyLancer

Mine's June 23rd, 2012. Still a LONNNNNG ways away lol

And why were you all fancy smancy? lol

Anyone watching the hockey game tonight....Canada VS USA.... OoOoOoOH

17. 1slowlance

Congrats Michelle. Ya'll beat us. Close game though. I went to a cousin's wedding, that's why I was "all fancy smancy". Lol.

18. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

i got a ticket the other day! so annoyed im going to Court to fight it! i was driving down a 2 lane road, stopped at a red light, it turned green and the car in front of me was doing 5 - 10 mi. under the speed limit so i road up on them so they would realize they weren't going the speed limit. they finally turned off after brake checking me multiple times. i got up to the speed limit and minded my own... than i realized their was a truck following me so i pulled over and stopped and asked why he was following me he pulled out his wallet and yelled Stafford county sheriff... he looked like he was off duty, wearing jeans and button up shirt clean hair cut. than i noticed an actual police car pull up behind him so i pulled in to the parking lot. he said he could be an asshole and write me an aggressive driving ticket but instead he gave me a following to close ticket... so f'n mad! sorry this is so long!

19. 1slowlance

Random Thought: Tired as fuck, and that sucks as fuck.

20. LuvMyLancer

I've never been pulled over.

I just about smashed my car like 10 mins ago... .some Toyota Matrix cut me off so of course angry me took off around him, sped past then I noticed the light was right and there were cars stopped and of course with having winter tires on dry roads they weren't gripping the greatest so when I slammed on my brakes I started drifting sideways and just barely stopped before smoking the back of a minivan..... phew.....

That was a close one.... I was almost certain I wasn't gonna stop on time.