Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. eva09

eva09 Well-Known Member

ill find my grade out tomorrow hopefull

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Pretty upset about it.

3. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Hunk, I'm sorry. I read your post WAY too fast and really thought you just failed a meth test......I was like WTF for a couple seconds. haha

4. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Got out of work at 12:30 tonight...

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

WTF...online banking says I have $ -57.00. I know for a fact there is no less than 2k in there.....I hate my bank

6. 1slowlance

About to leave for school, and I probably would have done worse on a meth test. Lol. I know nothing about drugs.

7. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i wouldve failed a meth test, but would own a crack test

8. 1slowlance

That's probably not such a good thing.

9. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Well, I had someone coming to look at my car on Tuesday and now they're not ... :( So I guess I'll keep on trying to sell the damn thing...

10. 1slowlance

I was going to ask you how that went the other day, but figured I wouldn't bring it up cuz it seems nothing ever works out with it. :( On a lighter note, classes are cancelled the rest of the day.

11. LuvMyLancer

Yeah.... I dunno :( I guess I'll just keep on trying and maybe someday the right buyer will come along.

For bein 2.5 years old and only have 24,000 miles you'd think someone would be interested... I've babied it.

12. 1slowlance

The stars. "They come off." "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. I can't deal with them." "But, they come off......... :( " Lol.Someone will buy it soon. It seems to be in very good condition.

13. LuvMyLancer

LOL ya I don't see why people seem to think the graphics are such a huge issue. It'd take a couple of hours to take them off... oh noooo!!! :( LOL

I guess the right buyer will just have to come along.

14. 1slowlance

I need to find something to get for Jen for Valentine's Day.

15. LuvMyLancer

Buy her my car... hahaha.

No really... does she like flowers? Candy? Buy her sexy lingerie to wear for you.... fuzzy handcuffs... lol

16. 1slowlance

Lol. I'll probably get her candy and eat it all. ^^ I got her a gift card to Victoria's Secret for Christmas, maybe I'll get another one for her. You know what I never understood? How does Rita get her staff back after she throws it down to Earth to make the monsters grow? Does she go all the way down to Earth to grab it? And, how come no one ever noticed this building on the moon with people living in it? Lol.

17. LuvMyLancer

Hahahaha no idea!! It was a stupid show :p

And ya, gift cards are always a great idea!! :)

18. 1slowlance

It WAS NOT a stupid show!!! Power Rangers were ballers. Lol. I wonder what they're doing now....hmmmmm

19. LuvMyLancer

Well... everyone has their own opinion lol

20. 1slowlance

Random Thought: Watching Transformers with my nephew as fuck.