Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Yeah. It sucks to hit a deer. Deer do work on cars, I can only imagine what kind of work a bear would do on one.

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've almost hit a deer a couple of times but thankfully the 08 Lancer has wicked brakes... like brakes super quick.

3. 1slowlance

Lol. The only things I've almost hit were a dog, a possum, and a raccoon. Thankfully nothing large, cuz my car would be ded.

4. LuvMyLancer

I've never hit anything living! :D Just some curbs, some snowbanks, a hockey net, and a basketball net... :alien:

5. 1slowlance

I've hit curbs, like you said, a parked car (i was parking and thought i had enough room, but didn't and bumped their car a little bit :D), and that's it so far. Now watch, next time I drive my car I'm going to get in a wreck.

6. LuvMyLancer

I wonder if the disgusted thoughts I'm getting about that car is the same people get when they look at mine... LOL

7. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

lol, nice car lol

8. 1slowlance

I MIGHT think about driving that anywhere. Lol. But, hey, whatever you like. If you like people to think that you have a small penis and try to make up for it by putting "Magnum" stickers on your car, then go ahead. Lol. I've been a post whore today. ^^

9. LuvMyLancer

WHOOORRRRE! :p

Bored today?? My boyfriend has a welding class from 5-8 so I won't be seeing him :(

10. 1slowlance

But you still have us? ^^ I r vvH0r3.

11. LuvMyLancer

Yes, you guys are my other boyfriend.... ? lmao 8O

12. 1slowlance

Lol. It's kinda like we're all one big strange and awkward one. Kinda like the Power Rangers when all there zords would combine. Lol.

13. LuvMyLancer

Hahahah I used to love Power Rangers.

Stupid Zordon.... and that dumb robot guy hahaha.

14. 1slowlance

Zordon wasn't stupid! And Alpha was....well, I was gonna say he was a g, but he really wasn't. Lol.

15. LuvMyLancer

Oh! RITA! And the Puddies lmao...and she's like "make my puddies grow!!!" and they'd all be like "blublublublub" omg... haha I'm a loser.

16. 1slowlance

Lol. I always wondered why they were called Puddies. And, why were they so easy to beat up? I mean....I was like 5 and I coulda beat em up. They just kinda looked at em and they'd be all like "O shit!!!!!" And fly backwards. Lol. That couldn't have been a very good investment on Rita and Zedd's parts.

17. LuvMyLancer

Ya I really dunno haha. I barely remember that show.... werent there like two guys who were kinda dirtbags but didn't do anything? haha

18. 1slowlance

Yeah. Bulk and Skull. All this Power Ranger talk made me go and start watching all the old ones. Lol.

19. LuvMyLancer

Bahahaa weiner... :p

So I think I've come to the conclusion that no oneis going to buy my car LOL