Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Sigh. I hate online classes. Especially when they decide not to work, when the due date for stuff is tonight.....

2. 1slowlance

Random Thought: Enjoying have a class cancelled as fuck.

3. lordayne

lordayne Well-Known Member

BBTN today ESPN 330pm EST. Perfection in progress. That is Baseball tonight, for those that don't know. On ESPN

4. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Random Thought: Don't know what to have for dinner as fuck.

5. 1slowlance

Random Thought: Waiting for my girlfriend to get out of her last class so we can leave this horrid place as fuck. Lol.

6. LuvMyLancer

Random thought: Making fries then showering then going to boyfriends for the night as fuck. LOL

7. 1slowlance

Random Thought: Just finished taking a dump that's been bothering me all day and I don't take dumps at school...........as fuck. Lizawl.

8. 1slowlance

Getting ready to play MAG now that I finished my math homework. Pretty excited about it. Looks like a pretty beastly game.

9. LuvMyLancer

Random Thought: Just got home from work and am tired as fuck.

Also hungry as fuck.

10. 1slowlance

Random Thought: Went to get my tires balanced today and guy told me a bunch of stuff that is supposedly wrong with my car. If everything he says is true, I'm fucked as fuck. Lol.

11. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

keep it together hunk!!!

12. 1slowlance

He said my tie rod is out, which I can believe. But, since I have over 100,000 miles on my car, he was saying all this stuff that I need to get done: water pump, timing belt, other bs things. He said my motor mounts are bad, which...idk. I can kinda believe, but not really, because the reason he said they're bad is because when my car shifts into drive he said he felt it jerk. I've driven it for over 2 years.....I've never had that happen unless the wheel was turned a little bit and it was trying to adjust itself. I understand he's just doing his job and trying to get me to fall into their little trap and get $2500 worth of stuff done, but I know what he was trying to do, and I know I don't need over half of the shit. Anyways...on a lighter note, Stacy's mom has got it goin' on. She's all I want, and I've waited for so long.

13. timschoeliertm

they want your moolah, i almost have 100k on mine and none of that is wrong with my car, and the morel of the story is, my humps, my humps my humps my humps, check it out

14. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

Stacy's mom is hot ;D at least in the music vid haha

15. 2010_GTS

2010_GTS Well-Known Member

water pump and timing belt go hand and hand dude, and as far us ur motor mounts go all u gotta do to check them is open ur hood ask a friend to get inside and put the car in drive, push the brake as hard as possible and rev the engine, while he does that watch ur engine and see how much it moves. if it doesnt move at all or if it moves just a little then your alright.

16. 1slowlance

Yeah, I know they were just trying to scare me and get me to pay them 2500 for all this stuff I don't need, but I'm going to check the tie rods tomorrow, just to be safe. Random Thought: Hating math as fuck.

17. 1slowlance

Random Thought: Having to watch boring movies that have nothing to do with the class as fuck.

18. 2010_GTS

2010_GTS Well-Known Member

maaaan fuck ur life LOL j/k

19. timschoeliertm

im about to bring the browns to the super bowl

20. 1slowlance

^Lol. There's no way. Did you play every game in the season?