Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Turning on the A/C can't really slow down the car that much, can it ???

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

You'd be surprised. About to head into work.

3. LuvMyLancer

Have fun at work!!

I'm gonna take a nap LOL

4. lordayne

lordayne Well-Known Member

I'm working on NFL Live today. 4pm on ESPN. Tune in to see my handiwork, I am the Technical Director I punch all the sources as called by the director so you see TV.

5. LuvMyLancer

I've never watched football.... LOL

I should find a Dallas cowboys fan to buy my car hahaha.

6. 1slowlance

Screw the Cowgirls. Lol. ^^ I just don't like Tony Romo. Got my amber turn signals installed. Look sick. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

7. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

got my grill in the mail yeserday, i can finally drive around with a grill again soon! hah

8. 1slowlance

Not doing the vg today, its lookin like its going to rain. Maybe Wednesday. Random Thought: I fell asleep with my computer open last night, and it died.

9. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

is that a thought or a fact?

10. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Ordered my Rexpeed trunk lip spolier yesterday and got my HID fogs in :D

11. 1slowlance

28-21 Saints. Just keep on truckin'.

12. lordayne

that was a really good game, too bad there was a lot of sloppy play. I did not really care who won just wanted a good game. Lets hope the super bowl is just as interesting

13. lordayne

I am super excited. My Federal Tax Return is scheduled to be direct deposited Januarty 26th. Looks like my 2009 Lancer will be paid off beginning of March. Yeah boy. Let the mods begin.

14. CRAZY-LEGS-20

CRAZY-LEGS-20 Well-Known Member

HB meet was nice....I saw a lot of tuned up lancer and I started thinking...dam...I need to tuned my ride quick

15. 1slowlance

31-28. Miami baby! It was a rather sloppy game, and there were a lot of bs calls. Particularly in favor of the Vikings. That's not just me being a Saints fan, it just seemed like they REALLY wanted Favre in 44. And that call on McCray on hitting Favre was complete bs. He's finished handing off, and he's ready to block for the runner. But, all the hits he took throughout the night made the penalties worth it. I'm sorry, but I just liked seeing him on the turf. Lol. Not sleeping a wink tonight. Too excited about our first Super Bowl trip. I requested off for 2 Sundays from now for the game earlier this week, and I'm not going to get off cuz my manager's a dick, even though I was the first person to request off. Anyways...night everyone. Have a good Monday morning.

16. LuvMyLancer

HI PEOPLE OF THE LANCER WORLD! :D

17. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Hello Luv....

18. LuvMyLancer

How's people....

Still not bites on my car.... I guess the stars throw people off... but they come off...easily! (I took some off)

Quite sad ... I need the money... :(

19. 1slowlance

Someone will pick it up from you eventually. And I'm still on that NFC championship high.

20. LuvMyLancer

Yeah I'll try again when the nice weather gets here... have had lots of interest but when I answer peoples questions I never hear back so it's really annoying...