Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i make pizzas for my job, just trying to graduate college

2. lordayne

lordayne Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with that man, I love pizza so I thank you for doing a fantastic job. No such thing as a shitty job, cuz you are making mor ethan you would without it. Good luck with school.

3. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Yeah man, U.S. Department of Homeland Security...and i will definitely be having fun...

4. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I'm the one selling my car! It's perfect for a girl driver LOL you'd have to find a way to get it to you though :p

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Hey! I'm a delivery driver and I don't mind. People can make fun of me all they want, but usually the ones who are making fun of you are the ones without a job, or are spoiled kids who don't know what having to work for things means. But, whatever. I don't mind. I like it. Better than sitting at home.

6. lancer2quick

Well, a government computer will not let me go to the forum...but it will let me go to myspace, facebook, and crap like that. Good thing I have the intraweb on the phone. Haha

7. 1slowlance

Was anyone else having problems like an hour ago? I forgot to mention it...

8. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

I always do... but then I just slap the bitch and tell her to go back out and get me my damn money...

9. 1slowlance

.......LOL! So, I just ordered a white led dome light, cuz I was tired of not being able to see anything with the blue one. Lol. So, if anyone wants my blue one, let me know. The bulb size is DE3175 if I remember correctly. I probably won't try and sell it because its a bulb. If I do sell it, it'll be for like 2 or 3 bucks. Someone tell me something if they want it. You have to wait till I get my new one in, but that should be later this week or next.

10. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

well put prophet

11. 1slowlance

So, I got a quote on some 16" Motegi rims and tires. Not sure of the whole name of the rims, but with Kumho tires installed, it would be 840. Not a bad price at all, I think so anyways.

12. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I don't have that kind of money to blow.... haha

I've had a few people interested in my car...we'll see if any of them come see it LOL

Then I'll have a sweet BMW in like a year when I have money.

13. 1slowlance

So, I made a hundred dollars today from delivery fees and tips. And no, I'm not a stripper. Lol. We were really busy.

14. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

I've had laryngitis for the past 2 days :(

15. 1slowlance

Laryngitis FTL!

16. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Yeah, you can say that again, hopefully tomorrow it should be gone..

17. lancer2quick

At the hospital, about to have baby number two...I'll keep you guys updated.

18. KoolKyle

KoolKyle Member

congratz...hope your ready for the many more long nights to come... : P ...

19. lancer2quick

Gavin Rhys Bartel, born 7:24am 8lbs 8oz and 20 inches long

20. 1slowlance

Congratulations, man! Did everything go smoothly?