Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Random Though: Not having wisdom teeth as fuck.

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

if you say its normal, just to make you sleep at night then...

3. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Should I be glad the picture doesn't show up for me??

I'm a girl but even I don't like seeing a guys package right there for all to see... LOL

Which reminds me of an episode of Family Guy where Peter's dressed up as a vampire with a huge buldge and he's like "Guess what Brian?" .... then he whispers "Happy Halloween" hahahaha.

4. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

where are my pants?...awkward

5. 1slowlance

I think I'm kinda glad I can't see the picture either. Lol.

6. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

TO ALL THE LANCERTUNERS CATS...

[​IMG]

7. 1slowlance

I heard that one. Not really doing too much tonight though, still recovering from damn wisdom teeth.

8. LuvMyLancer

Happy New Year!!

Now why the fuck was this thread on page THREE... HMMMM!?!? lol

Also, my boyfriend asked me to marry him last night but he doesn't have any money right now cuz he's off to school so he's like "I'm sorry I can't get you a ring yet" so I told him we can get engaged later in life lol

9. 1slowlance

Random Thought: Modern Warfare 2 was overrated as fuck. Lol. I still play CoD4 rather then MW2.

10. lancer2quick

What the hell...of all the active members we have here, am I the only loser that check this thing religiously every hour? Lol

11. 1slowlance

I do. Lol. Random Thought: Why is there an ad for "Cheap Mustang performance parts and tuners" on a Lancer forum? Lol.

12. LuvMyLancer

I'm on here when I can be! LOL

In other news... I'm gonna try and sell my car.... though I love her... I'm too far in debt and can't afford the $400 a month payments anymore. Well, I CAN... but then I'd never be out of debt...

So... I dunno how much to list it for or anything... I'll probably get like $10,000 if I'm lucky... lol

13. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Luvy selling her Lancer, aww :( You gotta do what you gotta do hun. Happy New Years to everyone...

14. LuvMyLancer

Yeah... I started crying as soon as I posted the ad... lol I love my car :(

It probably won't sell though sooo I'll still be around here. Even if it did sell, I wouldn't leave you guys!

15. 1slowlance

YAY! You should buy an old Lancer! Come to the dark side. ^^

16. lancer2quick

something something DARK SIDE...something something complete...sorry, thats all i could think of. ha Ive actually been throwing around the idea of selling mine....so, i know what you feel like Luv

17. 1slowlance

Why so many bad thoughts?!? I'll just pretend like I don't hear ya'll. Lalalalalalalalala.

18. lancer2quick

Well, it is a bad thought...but I'd be getting a new lancer if I did.

19. 1slowlance

At least you won't get a Subie.....like someone else we know. LOL! JK guys JK! lol

20. LuvMyLancer

If my car sell's I'm getting my boyfriend's mom's old Corolla.... yeeeah, I'll be ballin' hahaha (whatever I don't care, its a free car)