Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Just changed my oil and spark plugs. Plugs were almost dead. Lol. Usually never good.

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I think my brain just doesn't wanna except that winter is almost here.... time to start wearing the winter jacket.

Though this time last year we had snow... no snow so far.... it's been too mild and just raining.

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

the LA Auto show was pretty bad assss...saw lots of new concepts and Ice Cube looking at Bentleys. And loving DJ Hero, Renegade Edition

4. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

To get caught up:

1. That absolutely sucks about the Ferrari lol. I actually do that a lot in that game >.< Pretty cool that they actually shut down that corner in NYC just to drift. (at least that's what it looks like)

2. Yeah my car always tells me the roads might be icy if it's anything under 35 really. I'm just glad it doesn't warn you every 5 seconds.

3. No snow at school. Apparently a pretty decent amount back in my hometown 2 hours south of here. High temp this week... 41. FML

Looks like LT has slowed down.. not even a page in 2-3 weeks lol.

5. 1slowlance

Its slowed down because the site has been down for like 2-3 weeks. Lol. I guess you disappeared.... Welcome back.

6. LuvMyLancer

Random Thought:

Snowy as Fuck.

I was doin' 15mph and could barely stay on the road... LOL

7. stalrev

stalrev Well-Known Member

at least ya stayed on the road :) no rally driving ya hear!! lol

8. LuvMyLancer

Hahaha, no rally driving this winter for me! :)

9. stalrev

stalrev Well-Known Member

everyone knows when im rally driving or drifting, my eyes are as big as plates and the steering wheel is moving like an old pole position atari game... i call it lost control of the vehicle... lol

10. 1slowlance

We had an $1100 catering order this morning. I got there at 7, and had to deliver it for 10. It was pretty intense. I also like how she didn't leave a tip. Lol.

11. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Random Thought:

Me So Horny

12. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

I really hate all this cold weather just wish it was summer again I love he hot weather all this cold makes me shiver!!!

13. 1slowlance

^+1. I hate cold weather. Random thought: Loving Dead Space.

14. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

Not looking forward to taking my neice to HersheyPark tomorrow night for the damn lights...UGH!!!!

15. 1slowlance

Lol. Good luck. But, you gotta do what you gotta do. And, I'll bet later on in life you'll be glad you did.

16. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah I suppose I was gone for a while lol.

Random thought: Laptops left in frozen cars don't work as well normal laptops.

17. 1slowlance

Random Thought: Mega64 is amazing.

18. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Saw the most awesome bumper sticker and had to share....."When work seems overwhelming, remember that you are going to die".

19. 1slowlance

That's a pretty good thought actually. Think about it. We all die, so why even try in our lives...... Makes you think.

20. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

lol thats the attitude! lol "F" it all! just play'n