Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

PGR 4 was a pretty cool game when I had my 360. I'm waiting for GT5 to come out for PS3. That game looks sick.

2. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

haha yes I THOUGHT i had it only a year but I went and got the box and I actually got it right about when the ELITE first came out around 2 years ago. Sorry for that confusion there haha...time flies all I can say!

I I guess leaving it on re-soldered the points under the GPU so I have it sitting out in my shed in the cold so the solder points hold...for now hopefully lol

3. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah PGR 4 is cool but I suck on the bikes... Always hit the corners way too fast and end up slamming the wall.

4. 1slowlance

I loved the bikes. That was one of my favorite parts. Except for the whole Ferrari F430 soaring past you cuz the bike is all torque. Lol.

5. 1slowlance

6. y2ray7697

OUCH! Hope they didn't take that money outta his pocket haha!

7. himgotscarf

himgotscarf Well-Known Member

ouch, its like that bugatti that they caught on video driving right into a lake, hurts to watch that stuff

8. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

lol yeah except its not even as close as bad as the bugatti ;D

9. 1slowlance

Ugh. I really dislike cold weather.

10. y2ray7697

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 4 MONTHS...I HAVE A WEEKEND OFF!!!! THANK GOD!!!! I'm gonna take this time to relax and repaint my engine cover haha!

11. 1slowlance

I wish someone would buy these damn rims I've had for like a year now. Lol.

12. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

does anyone else get the "Caution: Possible Icey Roads" message when you startup your car or after like a min of driving? The road was perfectly dry both times it happened

13. y2ray7697

yeah it's too weird it ALWAYS comes on whenever it's 37 degrees out...dumb temp setting haha!

14. 1slowlance

Does anyone else watch Dave's Farm on Youtube?

15. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

lol sometimes, those guys are crazy. Kinda sucked when he got like raided by police or w/e D:

16. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Random Thought:

Sick as fuck.

:(

17. 1slowlance

I hate being sick. Weren't you just sick?

18. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Yeah I had swine flu... now I have a bad head cold... hooray!! Maybe if I learned to wear a coat in the winter instead of just a hoodie... LOL

19. 1slowlance

Its ok. I always just wear a hoodie. But, then again, it doesn't get extremely cold down here. And I'm still always cold. Lol.

20. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

i always wear hoodies x.x I wore the same thing last year when it was about 27 degrees and snowing outside and when it was 80.. lol