Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah except Pikachu would whoop a pitbulls ass.. until the pitbull grabbed the little fucker and ripped him apart. That'd be a good fight :D

2. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

Okay back from work! THANK GOD! HAHA! SUck it up?! HAHA, I haveta wake up that early each day for work AND on weekends HA...ain't no sucking it up about it sweetheart haha...I'm just playin around!

SO what did everyone do on this fine Saturday!

3. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Then you tax the shit out of people, tax the owners of this big fukikng thing to hell, force them to have mandatory union employees, force them to save some damm worm or creature that's on some tree huger endangared species list, foece them to follow California construction codes and to have government mandated health care. They go broke, the feds take over and is going to suck ass more than you can ever imagine. :drunken: :drunken:

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I hate her sometimes.

5. y2ray7697

DAMN...never thought of that..stupid government! GRRRR!!!!

6. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Ohh I thought you were just complaining about having to do it once on a Saturday... LOL nevermind then. Yes, doing it 6 days a week is definitely shitty.

:)

7. coxlancer09

coxlancer09 Well-Known Member

Man i had an awesome rant about the gov't and us taking back control and stopping them from running the country i serve and protect into the ground. And going to our representatives and holding them accountable for their actions and choices that are destroying our rights and freedoms. And then my computer froze up and it was all lost.

Major Fail :,(

now i have lost my train of thought and can not remember exactly what i had typed but it was awesome i swear lol (one of those get you all fired up and patriotic speeches). Now i got nothing.

8. LuvMyLancer

I'm tirrrrrred.

9. 1slowlance

^ +1. Me too.

10. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Same.. can't sleep. Way too excited for break. One more day of classes then FREEDOM!!!

11. y2ray7697

HAHA yeah if ONLY it were 6 days a week...it's all seven UGH! To top it off, yesterday the closing manager called off so I had to go in at 7 ad work until 2, then come back at 5 and work until 2am...now I had a little catnap and shower and waiting to go back in 7-6...FML!! HAHA!

This is why whenever someone of importance gets fired there should be a backup plan, not just hey that Ray guy will do it ALL haha

12. LuvMyLancer

Ohhhh...I'm sorry to hear that!!

If I said yes I'd probably work 7 days a week LOL my boss always tries to call me in but I say no :p

13. 1slowlance

I feel like I'm wasting time or worthless if I don't work a lot. That's why I try to work as much as possible. It's really weird.

14. y2ray7697

HAHA! I know exactly how that feels! I get so bored when I'm not at work and then when I'm there I'm just like WHY AM I HERE I WANNA BE HOME!

15. 1slowlance

Yeah, I know how that is. I don't really want to go, but when I get to work, I have fun and its not that bad.

16. 1slowlance

17. y2ray7697

OMG that's hilarious...my girlfriend just freaked out cuz they don't even cost $15 bucks! $1500...psh...$9.95...FAIL! haha

18. 1slowlance

Watching the Texans/Titans game. Go Texans. It's not that I like the Texans or anything, I just like them more than the Titans. Lol.

19. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

Well titans won ! so ye :p Still cant believe Kris Brown missed that field goal.. it wasnt even close lol

Go Vikings.. xD

20. 1slowlance

Sorry, but as a Saints fan, I have to respectfully say....... SCREW THE VIKINGS! Lol. Ya'll are too close to us, record-wise. Vikings are looking very good though. Paw Paw's still got it.