Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

fuck jealous dumb bitches...haha

2. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

2 more levels in Spec Ops mode and my friend and I are done.

4. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Congratulations. Haven't got to play MW2 yet but hopefully I will this break then decide if I should put it on my xmas wish list or not.

5. 1slowlance

Its a very long game. There's so many challenges to do in multiplayer.

6. o1naturalhigh

o1naturalhigh Member

the campaign was fairly short, but still fun also. it can be beaten in around 8 hrs or so. upgrading attachments for weapons on multiplayer is long. i think i am rank 36, and i haven't fully upgraded one single gun.

7. 1slowlance

Yeah, I'm still working on the m4a1. Level 42, I think. Almost finished with it, one more attachment to get. I really miss the CoD4 menu music though. :(

8. o1naturalhigh

o1naturalhigh Member

i be playing, running around yelling to my team mates, "hafahastanaban....bambi....tango sucka...sackitalkaida" :lol:

9. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

So I was eating my yummy Subway yumrocket (lol) when I looked over at my boyfriends dog and she had this big drool-string hanging from her mouth... I was like "oh god I'm gonna puke!" and started gagging uncontrollably and ran off saying "your dog is gross!!"

At least I made it to the bathroom... LOL

I can't stand dogs that drool, it's so nasty.... mine doesn't drool AT ALL over anything....bleck...

10. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

i love my big drooling dog haha theyre so awesome and badass

11. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol a little drool may be intimidating and cool but slober is just nasty :p

12. 1slowlance

I really don't feel like going to work today.

13. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

OKay this REALLY bugs me! The government figures the way to stimulate the economy is to give us all a tax cut so we spend more money...ok, fine...whatever but IT DIDN'T WORK! Here's an idea...let's go to someplace in Mississippi (cuz let's face it when you get a week off of work, the first place you wanna go definitely isn't Baluxy!) and just build a BIG fucking THING...I don't care what it is, as long as it's BIG and it's a FUCKING THING!

Next thing you know, everyone wants to see this big fucking thing and they're all paying to go to Mississippi to see the big fucking thing. After a while it's not enough and you realize you can make more money off of it, so you build a big fucking thing restaurant, a big fucking thing hotel, and a big fucking thing spa!

THAT'S HOW YOU STIMULATE THE ECONOMY!!

14. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

That's probably the best/worst idea I've ever heard. Well put sir.

15. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I hate ethanol in my fuel...and now, the one servive station in the county that sells 103 octane fuel has started putting ethanol in that...what ever happened to good 'ol "pollute the air, but go fast" fuel...bastards

16. 1slowlance

I love it when they give me crappy hours at work.

17. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

OMG!!!! It's 7am on a Saturday, and I'm awake GETTING READY FOR WORK!!!! Seriously, this shouldn't be legal...only people up this early should be those old people that power walk around the malls before they opena nd little kids watching Pokemon!

18. LuvMyLancer

I get up for work at 530am everyday weekday.... suck it up buttercup LOL

19. 1slowlance

I don't watch Pokemon anymore. I just play it. ^^ I <3 Pokemon. When I think about it, it's kind of messed up. Catching these animals and making them fight each other for one's own pleasure..... Weird.

20. LuvMyLancer

Kinda like Pitbull fighting... LOL

Ugh I have such a bad headache!! :(