Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol Kiss and Rolling Stones are in the same category lol.

JDM what games you play?

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I went and saw Metallica last December down here in New Orleans. One of the greatest shows/bands ever.

3. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

I do have 360 but no live due to college/work/gf all damn week but I play 1 PC game if I'm that bored which is Counter-Strike :D

4. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

My MSN is always on but I'm never on there... LOL

You never text me though either so there :p

I saw a Masarati at work today! OoOooOOh.

5. faracinman2

faracinman2 Well-Known Member

we had a phoned in bomb threat at my school (UTC) in the engineering building...

6. LuvMyLancer

Hooooray!! People used to pull the fire alarm at my school all the time LOL We always had to go outside and wait for like a half an hour.

7. faracinman2

faracinman2 Well-Known Member

yeah... to bad it couldn't have been tomorrow during one of my quizes....

8. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

Hey all...really dumb question but how do you make a girl go away that's starting to become like...stalker-ISH????

9. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i play cod 4 and cod waw
    cant wait for modern warefare 2 xD

10. y2ray7697

The COD games are awesome..didn't really get into the whole modern warfare thing though...guess I'm just a WWII nut haha!

11. Ciphony

Ciphony Well-Known Member

I do have 360 but no live due to college/work/gf all damn week but I play 1 PC game if I'm that bored which is Counter-Strike :D[/quote:18nmsgp0]

YES CS:S.... L337... Where u play at? i just reloaded after a few years...

i wasnt sure at first which console to go with.. but i am glad i waited for the blueray/ HD DVD battle to end

12. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Meh I'm so sick of COD right now lol.

LIst to get:
    1. Skate 3 (May 2010)
    2. Just Cause 2 (IDK date)
    3. Dead Rising 2 (???)
    4. Army of Two... 2 (???)
    5. And maybe COD MW2 some day

But this weekend I'm getting Borderlands and never leaving my room again :)

13. y2ray7697

Right now I'm playing:

1) Godfather 2
    2) Import Tuner Challenge
    3) Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

Haven't played COD in over 6 months haha! Got to level 56 inmultiplayer and said ok, maxed out, I'm done haha!

14. LuvMyLancer

I play nothing..woo, go me!!

Goodnight y'all!

15. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

God so bored... need a new game lol.

16. 1slowlance

I just picked up the first Resistance:Fall of Man. Not too bad. I'm a fan of both CoD 4 and 5. MW2 looks too futuristic, but I am still getting it the night it comes out. I really like Nazi Zombies in CoD5. Idk why. My friend and I just find it fun playing together. I am also playing Madden 10, and Guitar Hero 5. Waiting for DJ Hero to come out, it has potential. I'm a really big gaming nerd. Lol. Games waiting on: Gran Turismo 5, Assassin's Creed 2, MW2, Bioshock 2(1 was an amazing game), and Army of Two:The 40th Day. That's about it. I've got MW2 paid off, just got to pick it up on 11/10. One of the pluses of working right next to a Gamestop. Lol. Night everybody.

17. y2ray7697

HAHA...an even better perk, is knowing a manager at Gamestop who lets me take home games I preorder the Sunday before they come out! Downside to it is that I play it so much then that I get tired of it before it's actual release date haha! I waited over two years for the Ghostbusters game and I was so excited to finally get it...I beat it by Monday afternoon, I couldn't stop playing it, and there's no real replay value to it!

18. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

I miss Skate , I can't find that damn game...CS:S sucks 1.5 , 1.6 is where it's at...I play whenever I can man, usually at night around 10.

19. 1slowlance

Yeah, all the Gamestop employees come in to get something to eat quite a bit, so I do them a few favors, and they do me a few favors. But, I can't elaborate on it. Lol. Getting ready for work.... Sigh.

20. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Haha first off, DJ hero is $120 so fuck that. And second, I absolutely looooooooooove Skate :D I had all the achievements on skate 1 on my old console (sold to my brother) and now I've got all achievements plus DLC on Skate 2 :) 1500/1500 ftmfw. Looking forward to assasins creed 2 as well.