Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Do Midnight Purple.

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

But I don't like purple.... lol

My city lights are blue and my underglow is blue.... BLUUUUEEEEE

3. JDM FLOW

Try Midnight blue lol.

4. LuvMyLancer

LOL we'll see... I might just keep it Electric Blue.

[​IMG]

Viper Blue on a Supra ^

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

I really like the Octane Blue on our cars. I would say that Viper blue is gay but you're a girl so it's okay.

6. LuvMyLancer

Well, it IS very sparkly. So is Electric Blue if you look at it in the sun (not as sparkly though).

But yeah... I like it... plus to have the whole car repainted for $500 I can't really complain haha.

Here it is on a Viper haha

[​IMG]

My brother says I should get the white stripes too hahah I was like "nooooo"

7. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

I say that whoever is paying for the car get to choose the color. :drunken: :drunken:

8. LuvMyLancer

Well...I'm paying for it.... but he's doing all the work free of charge... LOL

9. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

So.. im sitting in my car.. parked on the street. And a guy starts parallel parking infront of me.. he has a bunch of room infront of him, but yet he keeps backing up backing up.. until he slams into me like a f***ing moron. Is it that hard to park like honestly..

10. LuvMyLancer

Maybe ? I know I'm horrible at backing up haha. Though I've only backed into a snow bank once at night... for the most part I usually run into things head on :p

I'm a horrible driver!!! :D

11. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

ok but still.. its not like you would keep backing up forever even if there was about 500 ft of room infront of you.. >.<

12. LuvMyLancer

No... if I slightly tapped something I'd be like "oh shit" and pull forward and get out and check my car... haha

13. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

its because ppl in general suck at driving, im not perfect person but i can backpark and pararelle park whitout problem, Last year i did walk out of work to find someone had backed up into my car and ripped half my bumper off. i like watching ppl from the window doing a 10 point turn to get in or out of a parking

14. LuvMyLancer

I've never had any kind of lesson... I just randomly went for my license last year and got it :p

woo go me!

15. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol I've only backed up into one thing ever. And it was a rock that was like 1' tall. Didn't hurt the car or anything so that's good... especially cuz I was driving my dads Lexus :S

16. enkrypter_DJ

a quick how to backpark video on youtube would fix ur not being able to backpark issue

17. enkrypter_DJ

just got my second warning at work, turns out my sexuel comments/jokes make ppl uncomfortable, then i came out of the office whispering cocksuker and gay guy was walking by and herd me , i might get my third warning today as well

18. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

The hard choices we make in life now are the ones that will make us feel better tomorrow... :drunken: :drunken:

19. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I <3 Peter Frampton.

20. JDM FLOW

You should of honked then he would of stopped....