Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Requesting off for November 10th a month in advance.

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Holy crap. I'm out on patrol, and I respond to a call of a single vehicle MVA. I get on scene, and I see a new Evo X crumpled like a damn beercan. Turns out, some 14 year old kid took his dad's new evo for a joyride...and he just got it last Friday. The kid was running from a state trooper at 90...in the rain. He ran onto the shoulder and rolled the car 6-8 times and went end over end twice. I have pics, but I can't legally post them yet...damn kids and their hippity-hop...

3. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

no... that is aweful.
    dame kids... if I was the dad I would be super pissed at the kid.
    rolled like 8 times and twice end over end.
    wow... that is a bad accedent.

4. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

rolled it 6-8 times, i need to roll a car 5 times in GTA4 and im having trouble

5. enkrypter_DJ

now that father has to say his kid stole the car or the insurrance most likely will not pay a cent.

6. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

ha...I dont think I ever got that one either. But the kid DID, by law, steal the car....mom was asleep and dad was at work. And I'm sure as hell daddy didn't tell him he could take it to wal-mart for cereal...at 3 in the morning...

7. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Bitch slapp mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :drunken: :drunken:

8. o1naturalhigh

o1naturalhigh Member

i miss this thread over @ galantforums.com :(

9. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

And you are probably never going to see it back too lol... see you have it here on LT now...

10. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

LT RULES!!!!

I farted.

LOL

My rabbit scratched the shit outta my chest. She has this HUGE ball of shit stuck to her tail and I was tryin' to pull it off but it just won't budge and she was freakin' out so I just left it LOL. Maybe it'll fall off someday... its like the size of a damn golf ball though and she's a dwarf rabbit !!

11. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Get a sedan and go to the airport. It takes forever but you'll eventually get it. Just hit the yellow ramps at the end of the grass islands with two wheels. You want a sedan cuz it's more top heavy. Just got that achievement yesterday actually :)

If that 14 year old is okay though it's kinda nice to know a car similar to ours can roll that many times and still walk away without any major damage done to the person.

Reminds me of this video I just saw on another forum a couple weeks ago :)

[youtube:2azffzll]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqOgnQyXp4[/youtube:2azffzll]

12. 1slowlance

Kids these days....

13. 1slowlance

Someone side swiped my car today pulling out of the parking spot next to me while I was at work. I love people that don't know how to drive....

14. coxlancer09

coxlancer09 Well-Known Member

I have come to the conclusion that only about 1 out of every 20 people know how to drive. And anyone who owns a lancer is a target for the other 19

15. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

i can assure you that number is doubled in North Carolina, id say 1 outta 40

16. enkrypter_DJ

i live that video, im so racist with a mouth and attitude like that he wont live long anyways, why does that grandma have chrome rims?

17. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Cuz she's gangsta duh :D I love it though. "Idunno take video games away for a week or something?"

Ahmen dude.. I go to North Carolina every summer and you fuckers are crazy!

18. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

^ try driving in northern VA everyone thinks they can drive better than everyone! even if we r in bumper to bumper traffic...

19. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

try here in florida.
    all the old people retire here... and they cant drive.

20. enkrypter_DJ

yeah old ppl cant drive but it is us younger guys who pay inssurance up the ass