Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah I started my progress way too soon and stopped caring. Maybe I'll make another after I do a lot more lol

2. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

man fuck college haha

3. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

glad i went to college

4. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Hey Mr. DJ, there's a cruise with like 300 cars Oct 25th starting in Whitby and ending up in my city. It's like an hour and a half long cruise and ends at Kawartha Speedway where people can take their cars on the track. If you feel like driving this way, Toronto Lancer Club is attending.

it's for pretty much every kind of car so you'll see lots of different tuners and muscles and trucks prolly.

www.falltour.ca

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Ahmen to fuck college. Just pulled 2 all nighters and still not done with my project lol.

6. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Sorry that I have to post this in caps.......TO DENY THE TRUTH IS TO DENY FREEDOM!!!!

7. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

So I have been hating how little car stuff goes on around my town and even county so...
    I said screw it and started a car club.
    our first meet is next weekend at my place. Doing a cook out and just a meet up of everyone I invited to tell them about my club.
    Should be a good time. I hope.
    Right now I have eight people coming and two maybes.

8. LuvMyLancer

I've given up on the car meet thing LOL I'm not really into it anymore. Everytime I go to our Lancer meets only one guy talks to me and the rest pretty much just snub me for God knows what reason... maybe they think I'm too ricey park with them... I spent 10 years with a muscle car club and that was what a club should be like to me... that was a real family of car lovers.

I don't wanna waste my time hanging out with a bunch of immature boys anymore.

9. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Do you believe in life after love?

10. enkrypter_DJ

thats too bad, r car meets r fun, we talk car stuff and plan events then start talking dirty. then usealy some younger punks at the other end start making bunrouts. then fights break out because one guy told the other guy his car was running too rich. the parking is always full with muscle cars and bikes near timmies and then the nicer newer cars after them and the the older / ugly cars with rainbow underglow boeing 747 wings and backfiring engines way in the back

11. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

see I dont have any of that here.
    so I took all the car lovers I know and told them to meet up at my house.
    and then it grew into a car club.

12. LuvMyLancer

What's wrong with rainbow underglow...

[​IMG]

13. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

so the stealership is dead set on not covering the trans under warranty! they said because i had a sri and an after market shift knob and peddles... so mad i called the lawyers and they said in the great state of VA the car has to be out of commission for at least 30 days i can't wait that long! i need to go to school and work! looks like i will have to drop $1,668 on my still new car that only has 7k miles... so f'n mad!!!! FML!

14. enkrypter_DJ

whast wrong with the rainbow underglow is that it shouldnt be on a old Buick or Corsica that has duct tape holding the lights together

15. Mpitera

Mpitera Well-Known Member

I has hickups :-(

16. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

stop much hostility sheesh

17. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah one car meet I used to go to they had truck pulls and it was a bunch of drunk hillbillies so we started our own in our town :)
    We made some strict rules about burn outs and being jackasses because we had permission from a Fridays to use their parking lot and we didn't want to get kicked out. Some guy in a Firebird did a burnout so we all hopped into the back of a truck and hunted him down. Found him nearby at McDonalds with 10 people and as soon as he saw us he straightened right up lol. We don't fuck around :)

18. LuvMyLancer

It's my day off yay!!!! :D

I got nothing to do... not sure where my bf is...well I know where he is... just not sure why he suddenly stopped talkin' to me... lol

Maybe he's upset I said I didn't like his dog but she jumped on my car and put a shit tonne of scratches on it so I was pissed off about that and secondly, she's a Pitbull and she gets jealous of other dogs (not when playing, just when shes sitting with him and another dog approaches) so when she snapped at my dog for no reason that was kinda it for me. So I reckon I'll never get to move in with him because I just don't care to risk my own dog getting hurt because his dog has dumb issues.

Not sure what to do!

19. enkrypter_DJ

find another guy thats has his own car.

seen a civic today with a sticker that said "my rust is little then your carbon fiber"

20. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I don't get it...