Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Yeah it was horrible. My car wouldn't even move from the driveway so there ya go haha it sat all winter.

2. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

*update on my car* well the stealer called me and explained that in order to fix the problem they need to take out the trans... if they do that and find out it was the clutch that caused the problem i owe them $795 just in labor to take it out and put the broken one back in... but if the trans ****ed up on it own with out me doing anything to it than it's covered!!! knowing my luck i'll have to pay! FML!!!

3. LuvMyLancer

Oh no!!! :( Good luck!! I'm sure you didn't do anything to fuck it up... hope not...

4. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

of course they will say you did it.

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Ouch dude. Well if you haven't been grinding gears or teaching somebody on your car I think you'll be good.

6. coxlancer09

coxlancer09 Well-Known Member

anyone else had a problem with if you don't leave the trans in first after you turn it off that sometimes it doesn't want to go into reverse right a way?

7. The Beav

i put mine in 5th when i turn it off... it's just a habit... well the car is still @ the stealer!!!! the got the trans out but forgot that they needed a special tool to open it up... so now i gota wait till tomorrow for their verdict!!! i just want my car back getting sick and tired of driving my moms hybrid escape... i like my dads F-250 turbo charged diesel! but of course he think's i can't drive it! it's a crew cab with an 8' bed! it doesn't fit in a normal parking spot! lol and for him it's a pain to park... but yet i can just whip in in no pull forwards! but i can't Handel it... lol! FML!!!!!

8. LuvMyLancer

Aww poor Beav *hug*

Here's my random thought.... I was named after a tire. Michelle Lynn = Michelin.

ya thats right... my daddy was a grease monkeh haha (worked at GM for 20 years and always had old muscley cars)

9. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

well at least it's a good tire/name! You could have been name Yoko Hamma er something

10. The Beav

^ LMFAO!!!

11. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

i always keep a second set of winter tires on rims, i wouldnt even think of using the stock gts tires in winter i tihnk it should be law in canada to have winter tires in canada

12. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

Well I have not been on here in a few weeks. Just checking up on the Forum.
    Been spending more time working... trying to make the money to keep going with my car.
    Have been doing a lot of that also... working on the car!

13. The Beav

MAD!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    they said it's not covered! because of abuse... i have never grinned gears, drooped the clutch, or any other kind of abuse!!! so how can this thing break... no idea... i called corporate and lodged my complaint. 2morrow someone will come and inspect it... if not my friend has a good lemon law lawyer! i'm gona fight this!!!

14. coxlancer09

do it. you have to really push them when shit like this happens otherwise they will never fix it. when they find out that it will go legal then they will more than likely help you last thing they want is bad advertisement. so make a big deal out of it but keep you cool while doing it. if you get to angry and spastic it won't help you much. Good luck with it.

15. enkrypter_DJ

its because they dont know what the problem is, my old lancer did the same , no one knew why. kept my mouth shut and traded the car. If u dont win this , just trade the car in for another one and in the end they will be fixing it at their expense once they resell the car

16. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

That sucks you have to pay for it though.. Thank God for automatic transmissions :)

17. coxlancer09

ehh i couldn't go back to an auto myself. i like having the control of the clutch and gears. more to do lol

18. enkrypter_DJ

so i was thinking of maybe creating a progress report soon

19. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same... but everytime I get on here I dont have my hard drive with my pictures of my car.
    so I cant load pictures up for everyone.

20. LuvMyLancer

I haven't updated my progress report in so long.... I just don't care anymore hahaha.

There's lotsa stuff on mah car but meh