*****OFFICIAL VA BEACH PICTURE THREAD*** 56K GO AWAY

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by RALLIART, Jun 7, 2009.

1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I'd be down but I'd probably just fly there LOL.

2. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

im down

3. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Dude I hear ya!

4. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

Nice pics

I would not post pics at the navy yard if I were you guys. I work for the DoD, and you guys can get in alot of trouble for having the pics posted, even though they saw you guys in there and were cool with it

5. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

We made sure to tell everyone not to post any pics that have any facilities, equipment and or vessels in the backround the waterfront was ok.

6. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

I am definitely down for a meet next year at myrtle beach!

7. Live4Redline

Live4Redline New Member

Hey guys.... it was allot of fun.

- 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT-6
    - 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Turbo

8. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

it has come to my attention that we were not really welcome in Va., some of the evo owners on evolution m are talking crap that, wow there was so many regular lancers there, and wow why take a picture of a non modded engine. blah blah blah... I have explained to them that this was originally a all lancer meeting.. after seeing that few people with evos started to post that they would like to attend i changed it to all lancer/evo meeting, and look even some dsm's showed up a galant and ever 2 sti's blah blah blah...

long story short... the night at the naval base was aweomse and david with a blue x was cool as well as the guys that were with us that night. becasue we all understand the concept of a regular lancer.. but here is what i wrote on evom.. and i quote myself

"hey guys, well this whole thing have started when i posted a meeting for all lancers only, and it was supposed to be lancers only.. Then few evo guys started to post saying they wanna come, so i changed the description to all lancer/evo meeting.. Most of the people signed up from www.LancerTuners.com and projectlancer.net. Those forums are mostly for lancers so from there you seen lots of lancers. Yeah if some of you would do some research the 08+ lancers came with cvt tranny which is pure garbage, therefore most of the guys there cannot put a turbo kit on, due to the tranny. a company that installed a turbo on a cvt lancer busted 2 trannies with in weeks of each other.. believe me if the guys with the cvt could slap a turbo on their cars they would.. I know i used to own a cvt lancer, and i was fortunate enough to sell it and get a ralliart with same tranny as evo x MR. Most of the guys with cvt have modded their engines to the max with out slapping a turbo kit. evo is a lancer also just modded.. I wish some of you would be respectful to the less fortunate guys who dream turbo but cant afford it.. or they chose the wrong setup. I know how they feel like.

Myrtle beach meeting will be around same time in june of 2010. Yes its far far away but that gives me S H I T load of time to plan lots of events. "

9. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Evo M will alwasy be evo m. I dont pay mind to them. Ill go on there and post that myself and Chris made this meet and that evo from you site decided to come. PLain and simple.

10. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

"...if some of you would do some research the 08+ lancers came with cvt tranny which is pure garbage, therefore most of the guys there cannot put a turbo kit on, due to the tranny. a company that installed a turbo on a cvt lancer busted 2 trannies with in weeks of each other.. believe me if the guys with the cvt could slap a turbo on their cars they would..." - Jake

I'd like to just say as a CVT owner, I only dream of boost and such. If I didn't have to pay off $16k on my lancer then sure i'd get a Ralliart. However, I am not fortunate enough to do so thus I am doing what I can with what I have available to me. If a turbo setup could work then sure I would but as for the 5spd guys not having turbos, maybe they too are not fortunate enough to drop $4500 on a new setup. People such as Ralliart and SeRious08 have been able to do great things by upgrading to a more powerful car or upgrading what they have and I congratulate them on that. However all that being said, it does not mean us Lancer owners should be seen as outcasts or as lesser individuals but rather making do with what we have. If they see us as inferior to them then they don't need to invite themselves nor associate with our group if their only purpose is to belittle and insult us. We do what we do and they can do their own thing. Enough said.

11. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

This is what I just posted on EvoM right after Jakes post.

"^^^Correct. This was suppose to be a Lancer only meet. Myself ,Chris, and jake organized this meet. All was welcomed. If you expected to see GTS's all with your turbo then you thought wrong. Sat we had a car show with prizes just for Lancers. If you would of saw our score sheet and read under the extra creidts section you would of known why Phil owner of the black gts with the trophys had them there. If you guys were real mitsu ethusiasts you would respect all Mitsu models. We dont hate or talk shyt about Evo's. We love them and respect them. Wish I could say the same about you guys. Not our fault some evos wanted to come. But dont think it was a Evo meet. "

12. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

This is the same crap that always goes around on EvoM which is why i really dont make an attempt to even go to the site anymore unless i need to research something and cant find it on PL or LT. A real car enthusiast loves all models of the particular brand they support with our without a turbo. I could very easily tell those guys i get to drive cars everyday that would make their Evo's look like matchbox cars. It comes down to respect and its too bad a lot of them dont have it i respect the guy who has a CVT (i am one of them) who has worked hard on his/her car and has done what they can with a limited tranny. I had fun at the meet it was a blast i loved meeting everyone and seeing how unique every car was and after this meet i decided to get a Ralliart next year. But its wrong to bust on us regular Lancer guys because of some misguided and ego trip that does not do anyone any good.

I never thought i would hear some Subie guys say the EvoM guys are more like bunch a girls than the STi owners that one kind of hit home.

Jake im most def there for the Myrtle Beach meet in 2010 i dont care what those say. The have bare no weight on my life to me their just words of idiocy.

13. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

as a real mitsu fan loves and cherishes all mitsu cars!

see you guys in 2010 or sooner

14. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Next year when they all come to Myrtle Beach we are going to show everyone that all Mitsu owners can have a good time. Come to the south , ya'll welcome down the dirty south!!!! Jake count on me for any help, even if I'm 90 minutes away from you. :drunken: :drunken:

15. 08LancerAnt

08LancerAnt Well-Known Member

Im def. in for Myrtle Beach!!!!! No backing out this time, I should be living there by then!

16. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

great pics!!!! looked like a great turnout with the mitsus

17. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Here's one pic from Jake of my car, thanks bro..

By Jake...

[​IMG]

18. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Nice thing about myrtle beach is I can stay for free :)

19. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member