No Muffler?

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by eKtor, Jan 11, 2008.

1. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

hehe... true..

as for me, my car is back to completely stock (except lighting of course :D) and waiting for the RA to come out...

now its on between the RA and the MS3 :twisted:

2. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

RA > MS3

3. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

well, more than the actual car, the community involved with the car is a big factor too.... [/endtopic]

4. HomieG

HomieG Well-Known Member

would get thr RA, r car with the mitsu. i've driven mazda's since i started driving. started off with a protege which was converted to a protege speed. went to an RX8 and now i have the lancer and the MS6. love the speed of the MS6 but love the funtionality of the lancer. was looking into getting a MS3 instead of the Lancer, jus the l;ittle things made a diff, like the bluetooth, AUX, 6cd indash MP3. mazda offered all that, but u had to pay for it. if its speed ur looking for. theMS3 is a beast, but im sure the RA is going to be fast too. would say, go with the RA. u'll get mroe for twhat u pay.

5. HomieG

HomieG Well-Known Member

disregard the "r car with mitsu"***.......lol....donno wut the hell happ. dont remmeber what i was typing now. :?

6. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

no muffler wtf?

7. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Its like having sex without a condom. Make more sense now?

8. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

oh i see. doesnt make too much sense though at least for the car!

9. HomieG

HomieG Well-Known Member

LOL. just that taking the muffler off is worse than having sex with a condom!

10. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

No its more like:

You can do it, but taking the risk there is a chance of a problem. So why bother making the mistake? Unless you are 100% sure after testing for problems and finding there wont be any, then hell...go to town.

11. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

I really dont know about that man... just the manufacturer specs on the RA and the MS3, the ms3 is winning... yea i know awd... but thats just for suba and his rally haha... i personally cant care less about the awd.. but i do care about how lighter the ms3 is with more HP stock ;)

you should drive a mazdaspeed3 and then quickly drive a lancer.. your opinion will change 100% in a heartbeat

now, im waiting for the RA to be out and take it for a ride
    there we will know whats going down

12. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

ahh ok i get it now thanks for clearing it up. :oops: